chapter 28

heyo~

***

*Before the girls got to the mall.* 

Third Person's Pov

The boys each had different plans to go to the mall. Firstly, Shikamaru wanted to buy a new game. 

But he was stopped by two girls standing in front of him. He rose his brow at one of the girls. The girl put her hands on her hips.

"Shikamaru Nara. Do you even Remember me?" The girl asked. 

Shikamaru rolled his eyes, "If I did I wouldn't just be standing here." 

"Ami? Nara? Remember me now? Cousin?" Ami ranged, Shikamaru just sighed. Great, the only cousin that ships me with everyone she knows.

"This is my friend Sofia~! come here!" Ami suddenly pulled Shikamaru along with her friend. While Ami was hoding Shikamaru's hand, she put his hand behind Sofia's back. 

"What the-?" Shikamaru turned to look at Ami, but she was slowly leaving. 

Sasuke, Naruto and Kiba went to the mall together to look for sport gears. But someons suddenly tugged Sasuke's shirt. 

Sasuke turned around along with the other two. "Karin what the hell." Kiba was seething with annoyance.

Karin didn't say anything and just started to drag Sasuke away from the two boys. "Karin!" Kiba and Naruto called. But before they could even act, Karin had already taken Sasuke 

"Let go!" Sasuke glared at Karin. "No! You are coming with me!" 

"Fucking hell." Sasuke groaned. 

Leaving Naruto and Kiba, they just stared at the crowd. "We lost him." Naruto stated. 

"Who did you lose?" Neji asked behind them. "Neji! what are you doing here?" Kiba asked.

"Just needed stuff." Neji shrugged, "so, who did you lose." 

"Sasuke. Karin just happened to be here too." Naruto sighed.  

For tree hot guys standing in the middle of the mall, I don't think people will just ignore them. So, one girl with overflowing confidence went on and went to Neji. 

"Hi! I'm Serina! I just wanted to talk to you about something." Neji couldn't humiliate the girl. People were watching. 

"Sure." Neji smiled, using a fake smile. He walked with Serina, Neji gave the other two a look. Naruto and Kiba couldn't do anything. 

Leaving the two, Kiba and NAruto just ended up chatting and how weird the day at the mall was. Kiba saw a girl behind Naruto, "Kasey!" 

Kasey turned around, hearing her name. "Kiba-kun! It's been so long!" 

"Yeah! it has! This is my friend Naruto. Naruto, this is Kasey, my cousin." Kiba introduced. "Nice to meet you, Kasey!" Naruto smiled at ehr and she did too. 

"Wanna hang out and catch up? we haven't met each other for months." Kasey begged, Kiba looked at Naurto who just nodded. 

"Alright!" Kiba smiled. leaving Naruto alone. 

"I wish I had a cousin to show up too, i'm lonely now." Naruto sulked, "Naruto! that you!?" Someone called him, he looked back to see his cousin Naruka.

"Hey!" Naruto smiled, waving. Naruto took a second to look at his phone only to find his phone being stolen by Naruka.

"Hey! Give it back!" Naruto yelled, Naruka just ran for her life. 

"wait for meee!"

***

Heryol~