chapter 8

hailoo!!! :3

:3

pweese enjoy!!!

I don't own Naruto 

:3 

***

Sakura's Pov

The 4 of us went to the video game room, opening the door, we found Kiba sleeping on the couch in a very awkward position. 

"S-should we w-wake h-him up?" Hinata asked us, I thought for a bit. Before any of us spoke, Tenten already moved with an evil grin. She then proceeded to push Kiba off the couch. 

"oooff! ...ow! who did that!?" Kiba yelled half awake, "Tenten." Tenten said, laughing. 

"Oh, Bunten~" Kiba said, still have awake. With that, he received a hit on the head. "Tenten!" He exclaimed, fully awake now.

"So, where are the others?" Ino asked, looking at the empty video game room. "Oh, I think they went to their rooms." Kiba answered. "You better go to yours." I said and he nodded. "the couch is uncomfortable anyway." 

Kiba went out first then we did, outside the room, we stood there. "Well, i;m gonna go crash." I yawned, the others nodded, agreeing. 

"See you guys in the morning." I then started to walk to my room and so did the others. When I arrived to my room, I jumped on the bed, wanting to sleep. But once my body hit the bed, I couldn't help but stop and stare at the ceiling. 

Hinata's Pov

When I arrived to my room, I took a while before I decided that I would finally sleep. With that decision, I laid my head on the pillow. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I would do that if it weren't for my constant opening of my eyes. I couldn't sleep, and I didn't know why. 

Third Person's Pov

The other girls also had a hard time going to sleep. Their desire for sleep suddenly disappeared. Which led them to do random things to pass the time. 

The boys were fast asleep, not going through the problems the girls were currently having. they just wanted to sleep. 

Ino's Pov

"I.Ino.Yamanaka.Is.Super.Bored." I groaned, sitting up and playing with my hair. I eventually got bored and tired and stopped.

I then stood up and left my room. I went out to the garden, since my parents cared so much about plants, the garden was magnificent. The only thing that wasn't fixed or removed and replaced was the tree at the middle of the garden. 

It was the tree that Shikmaru ad I always went to when we would look at the clouds and if Shikamaru gets annoyed by his mom, he goes to my house just to hang out. 

I smile as the memories come by. It made me happy thinking of those memories, it made me thinnk of Shikamaru. 

Sakura's Pov

Boredom has completely taken over me.

I turned over to my side and took my phone. "Since everyone is sleeping no one would mind if I went out" I quietly left my room and walked past the living room and went to the balcony, I opened the glass door and went out.

"i guess I'll stay here" I sighed, leaning on the balcony my chin on my palm. Feeling the fresh cold wind against my skin, making me remember my wounds. I looked at them, I sighed once again. 

"He did say sorry." I tell myself, "and he never gets vulnerable." 

Tenten's Pov

I stopped doodling because my arm was already hurting, noticed what I wrote. I wrote Neji's name and doodled on it.