chapter 17

HALU~

here's chappy 17!

:3 

hope you enjoy!

***

Naruto's Pov

Hinata and I were about about to leave. Neji tapped my shoulder. "I'm going home, take care of her, alright?"

"Yeah, I will. Bye Neji." I waved and he nodded at us. 

I  then grabbed Hinata's hand and started running towards the town. When we reached Ichiraku, we sat down.  

"Oh, Naruto- who's the girl your with?" Teuchi asked, Ayame came from the back. 

"Ohh~is that your girlfriend Naruto??"

"What? no-no!" Naruto began to turn a little red along with Hinata. Ayame just smirked, "Alright~"

"Miso Chashu Pork!" Iexclaimed, Hinata nodded as well, giving Teuchi the sign that she'll have the same.

Third Person's Pov

When their orders came, Naruto started eating like a pig and Hinata eating like a normal person would. 

"Hey Hinata-chan," Naruto stopped eating for a bit, Hinata did the same and looked at aruto. "Y-yes?"

"what do you think will happen at valentines day?"

"W-who knows.." Hinata answered, blushing again. Naruto nodded and started eating again. 

Hinata glanced at Naruto, who was already done while she as almost. She finished hers and noticed that there was something on Naruto's face. 

"N-Naruto-kun.." Hinata said, making Naruto look at her. "Hm?" 

"you h-have a little f-food here" Hinata said pointing at his cheek, "Here." Hinata and got tissue from her pocket and wiped his cheek. 

"T-thanks." Naruto started blushing, he found her so cute. Hinata gave him a smile as a you're welcome. 

Hinata took her wallet out and Naruto noticed, "I'll pay." Hinata was blushing twice as before. "A-alright." 

Naruto then paid for their food and thanked them, they soon left. "I'll take you home. Since I dragged you out here anyway." Naruto grinned at her, making Hinata's heart flutter. 

When Naruto nrought her home, Naruto gave her one last smile. "Bye Hinata-chan! See you tomorrow." 

Hinata nodded, smiling back. Naruto waited until Hinata got in before he left. 

Upstairs, Neji was looking out the window, he saw the two and found himself smirking. 

***

hai guys sorry 4 the really short chappy

forgive me~

hope you liked the little 'date'

its really late and im sleepy -3-

forgive mehhhhh~ 

:3

  ...comment?

...vote?

...fan?

._. hello