chapter 35

...

***

Hinata's Pov

I look back in horror to see who hit Naruto. I was horrified to see my own father holding a bat. 

"Father! Why are you here?!" I yell, noticing that no one saw what happened. 

"I told you to stay away." He told me, making me mad. "You didn't have to hit him on the head with a bat!"

"We're going" He started grabbing my wrist. "what!? No!" I tried breaking free.

"I'm going to send that boy home." He said and some men started to pick him up.

"Naruto-kun!" Was the last thing I said when father blacked me out.

Minato's Pov

I was drinking water while signing some papers. I was almost done with one last paper until Kushina entered the room.

"Honey? Are you done with those papers? C'mon, go rest" She told me as  I signed the last paper "yup i'm done!" I smiled and she smiled back at me.

"But what about those files at the side of your table?" She asked, pointing at the ones at the very side.

"Meh, i'm not in a rush anyway. Besides i'm done with one huge pile of files so i'm done for the day." I stood up and stretched. 

"Okay then, lets go down stairs for some cookies?" She asked, "Cookies?" I ask back 

"What? Just because you're a grown man doesn't mean you're not allowed to eat cookies" She put her hand on her hip, pouting. 

"I didn't mean that," I chuckled, she gave me a smile "Lets go eat those cookies then" we both went down stairs.

Kushina and I watched a movie as we ate her fresh baked cookies. We were disturbed by the doorbell. 

I went to the door and saw two huge body guards holding my son, unconscious. 

"What the?!" I ask, I look at their suits. It had the Hyuuga symbol on it. Hiashi.

They practically threw Naruto at me and I caught him. They left and I carried Naruto to the couch and Kushina started to go crazy.

"Kushina, stop." I told her, to calm her down. She eventually did, "Who did this to our son?" She asked me.

Uh oh there goes her scary side.

"Hiashi. I saw the symbols on the suits that brought him here." 

She started walking out of the door without saying anything. 

Cant stop her now.

Kushina's Pov

That jerk. He's going to pay. 

***

O.O

Good luck living hiashi.