chapter 22

hello hello!!!!

:3

Me: i dont own Naruto!!

Yomi: hey....

Me: hello!

Yomi: can i have food?

Me: ._. sure? -gives food-

Yomi: thaaanks! bye bye naw! -leaves-

to the storyyy!

:3

hope you enjoy! ;3

***

Third Person's Pov

After lunch, Hinata led them to a part in the beach house where everyone could have fun with their pets. It was really wide so all of them could fit. 

 Sakura was playing with her cat then suddenly Yui jumped on top of shadow. "Meow!" 

Sakura turned to look at Sasuke, eating a Tomato. 

"really Sasuke?"

Sasuke nodded and took a bite of his tomato. 

"its cute when you do that" Sakura said unconsciously. WHY DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD.

Sasuke was shocked of what she said and blushed a little but she didn't notice, thanks to the tomato on his face. 

 "hn.."

"s-sorry"

"its alright" Sakura gave him a smile and walked away, going towards Yui. 

"Yui, it's time to get off of Shadow." Sakura tried to take Yui away from shadow. 

"meow!" As a no, Sakura understood and walked towards Hinata instead. since her pet was a bunny, she was just playing with the other animals.

"H-how's everything??" Hinata asked as they sat on the ground. 

"Shadow took away Yui" Sakura started to fake cry. Hinata giggled, "I t-think Sasuke's taking her away t-too." Sakura looked at Sasuke's direction.

The scene was adorable. Shadow stopped in front of Sasuke, Yui stood up on Shadow's back and jumped on Sasuke. He caught Yui and Yui started to cuddle against Sasuke.  Sasuke looked confused but just started to pet Yui. Sasuke looked around, looking for Sakura. 

when both of their eyes met, Sasuke gave her a small smile. Sakura blushed, looking away and turned to Hinata. 

Hinata felt something land on her lap. She looked down to See Kurama cuddling on her lap. 

"Aww.. That's so cute." Sakura said in a low voice, trying not to wake the fox up. But then...

"KURAMA!" Naruto started calling for Kurama, looking for him. Once he found him, Naruto's eyes went wide. 

"oi! Kurama! wake up! Hinata might get mad!" Naruto said and shook Kurama but wouldn't wake up.

Hinata quietly putting her finger in front of her mouth meaning keep quiet. Naruto immediately sat down next to her and stopped. 

Sakura started to move away as soon as Naruto sat down. She then went to Ino. 

"hey look at team NaruHina over there" Sakura said, pointing at the said team

Ino immediately opened her phone and took a picture. "Adorable." 

"troublesome women" Shikamaru mumbled but Sakura and Ino heard it. 

"don't be so uptight shika!" Ino playfully punched Shikamaru while Shikamaru mumbled "troublesome"

Sakura smirked and slowly went away, undetected. She then went to Yomi. 

"hey Sakura" Yomi looked at her and stopped playing with Akamaru.

"so....how is it being alone with Kiiiibaaa~?" Sakura teased, making Yomi blush. 

"oh and look at team NaruHina and ShikaIno" Sakura pointed at the now sleeping Naruto on Hinata's shoulder and Ino yapping about random stuff to Shikamaru though Shikamaru doesn't look bothered.

"that's so cute!" Yomi squealed," I know right!"

"ye-"Yomi was cut off by Akamaru pouncing on her. "Akamaru stop!" Yomi giggled as Akamaru started licking her. 

Yomi noticed that her own dog was doing the same thing to Kiba, making her laugh. Kiba also noticed this and they both laughed and brought their dogs and they started to play. 

Sakura backed away, she looked around. She smirked when she saw Tenten playing with Hiro. While Neji was just looking after her. 

"Neji, why doesn't you dog know how to sit." Tenten joked, Neji rose his brow. "You're dog doesn't know how to lay down." 

"Touche." Tenten smirked, making Neji smirk as well. 

Sakura then backed away, going back to Sasuke, Yui and Shadow. 

"Hey, Sasuke." Sakura waved and stood next to him. He was still holding Yui. "hn."

Sakura just had a proud smile on her face. "What did you do." Sasuke asked, making Sakura look at him. "Matchmake, I think."

"Good job." Sasuke stated, making Sakura feel great. But what the pinkette didn't know, The raven was staring at her the whole time she as doing her shenanigans. and both of them didn't know, everyone saw them together. 

***

hero heroo!!!

i hope you likey!!!!

Akamaru: arrrrffff!!!!!!

:3