chapter 34

enjoy !

***

Sasuke's Pov

Its early in the morning and my mom is trying to destroy my door by hitting it repeatedly.

"SASU-CAKES OPEN THIS DOOR. ITS MORNING ALREADY." Mom yelled through the other side of the door. I look at the time and it's 5 in the morning.

"MOM ITS FIVE IN THE MORNING" I groaned, the hitting of my door suddenly stops.

"Oh! Sorry son!!" She yells back and walks away. 

Hinata's Pov

I woke up early in the morning. A week of ignoring my Dad was pretty easy. He never shows himself anyway. He's locked up in his study. 

And today, I tell Naruto. I got ready and called Naruto. 

"Hinata-chan?"

"Hi naruto-kun, can you meet me at the park in five minutes?"

"Yeah sure. I just got ready.."

"Alright, see you there" I hang up. I walk towards the door to be stopped by my mom.

"Morning mom, i'm just going to meet Naruto-kun" I give her a smile and she gives me a nod. "Be careful."

Naruto's Pov

I wonder why Hinata called me all the way here when I could just go to her house. I just sighed, waiting at the bench here at the park. 

I turn my head and see Hinata walking towards me. I gave her a wave, smiling. 

"Hinata-chan!"She smiled back, waving. Can I just say, My girlfriend is beautiful. 

Once she was near enough, I gave her a peck on the cheek and she giggled. But her smile suddenly  dropped, "I need to tell you something."

I had a bad feeling about it. "what is it?" I ask, she looks me in the eyes. She was sad, for a long time.I couldn't help but hug her because of it. 

She started crying in my arms, I hugged her tighter. "It's okay Hinata.." I started brushing her hair to calm her down. 

"My dad doesn't approve of our relationship." I let go of her, "w-what?"

"It's about the company.. I tried to tell him that our relationship was more important than that stupid company of his! He wouldn't liste- " I cut her off by kissing her nose.

"W-what?" she asks, I give her a smile. "It's just that... You wouldn't let us go." 

She smiled, "Never. I love you too much for that." I gave her a hug, she returned it too. 

I let go and she looks at me, then her smile drops. "But what if my dad..." 

I held her hand, "It's okay, nothing will tear us apart." 

*bang*

Before I knew it, I fell on the floor.

***

bam.