chapter 31

halo x3

its pretty obvious who the voice is.... ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

***

Sakura's Pov

"hey guys!" A voice said behind us. We look back.

"Temari?" 

"Hm? Whats this? All of you seem quiet" Gaara noticed, I just shrugged.

"So what brings you guys here?" Ino asked, "Oh just a tour or maybe go to school here.." Kankuro chuckled. 

"Oh~ School~?" 

"Yeah, we're still not sure... wait. Where's Yomi?" Temari asked, noticing we were incomplete. 

"She's not here right now." I answered for Kiba. Temari looked like she wanted to take back what she said, "Oh, I'm sorry Kiba." 

Kiba just gave her a smile, "It's cool." 

"Who's not here exactly?" Said a voice behind Gaara. All of us looked behind him and found a blonde. 

"Yomi!" I exclaimed, standing up and hugging her. I let go and looked at the others, they were frozen. But Kiba ran towards her and hugged her.

"I thought you were gonna be gone for a month?" Kiba asked, Yomi laughed. "Well, the other model came back earlier than expected." 

Kiba laughed wholeheartedly, "I missed you." 

" So do I. Were you okay? When I told you, you cried your eyes out." 

"You could say that." Kiba answered nervously. I snorted, making Yomi look at me. 

"No he wasn't. Thanks to Hinata who scared him to death" I grinned. Yomi rose her brow while Kiba looked at Hinata who was trying to shake Naruto out of the trans he was in. 

"wait what?" Yomi asked, I told her the story and she started laughing. She suddenly slapped Kiba across the face, which surprised all of us. 

"You fucking idiot." she had a few tears falling from her eyes. "I would never want you like that." Yomi hugged Kiba, making Kiba freeze at his place. 

I went back to the others and sat next to Sasuke. He put is arm over my shoulders."You better not act like Kiba unless you want me whooping your ass." 

Sasuke chuckled, "Yes Ma'am." 

Naruto's Pov

I walked down the hallway alone, since I was from the bathroom. 

"Hey Naruto." Someone called me from behind, I looked back and saw Karin. "Hey." she waved, catching up to me. 

"Who are you and what have you done to Karin?" I asked and she glared at me, "Dumbass." 

"Okay, you're actually You. What do you want?" I asked in a harsh way. she put her hands in front of her face. 

"Calm down, I just needed a favor." 

"What would that be?" I asked, suspicious. 

"I need to talk to Sakura." 

"Talk to her? you almost killed her, Karin." I shut down her favor. 

"I know. I won't hurt her this time." Karin tried to change my mind. She looked serious. "I'm telling Mom if you do anything bad." 

"It's okay. I won't do anything." She said, completely cool about the mention of my mom. 

"Did you tell her about the other things I did?" She asked, I shook my head and she sighed in relief. 

Actually, Karin is terrified of my mom. She is the heir of the Uzumaki clan, and when my mom gets angered, she literally turns into a ball of fire that will wipe you out. 

"We'll come with her though." I told Karin, making her nod. "I don't mind." 

Ino's Pov

I was with Shikamaru and Hinata in the classroom. I was doodling on  piece of paper while Shikamaru was sleeping on his desk. As I doodled, I was talking to Hinata. 

"It's a thing to get used to your non stuttering thing." I laughed and so did she, "Naruto's done good." I smiled at her and she blushed.

At the mention of Naruto, he came inside the classroom. Along with the others. We formed a little circle. 

"Sakura-chan, someone wants to talk to you." Naruto said, making Sakura rise her brow. "C'mon in!" Naruto yelled. 

We stared at the door and Suigetsu and Karin came in. 

"Why is that thing coming towards us." Tenten growled. I just sighed. "Hi Shugestshu" He gave me a laugh. 

I then woke Shikamaru up, "Shika wake up." He groaned, raising his head. 

"what did I miss?" He asked, "It's just about to start." 

Third Person's Pov

"Hey, um.." Karin trailed off, making Sakura rise her brow. "Yeah?" 

"I'm sorry."

Everyone was silent, they were surprised Karin had the guts to actually apologize. 

"I'm really sorry about Hurting you, physically and mentally. I'm really sorry. I'm also sorry to all of you guys." 

Silence.

"Girls, I pushed all of your buttons. Thinking that i'll get your respect that way. I'm really sorry. I as that much of a bitch."

Silence.

"I always knew that Sasuke never liked me. I just thought that maybe in time, he'll come to like me. But, since Sakura came, all his attention went to her. I got jealous and acted like an idiot." 

"I'm sorry." Karin bowed. 

"what made you apologize?" Sakura asked, making everyone look at her. 

"Yeah, well. This guy made me realize what kind of actual shit I was." Karin pointed at Suigetsu. Suigetsu just grinned at them. 

"Suigetsu, You have my respect." Tenten saluted to him and he saluted back, chuckling. 

"Well, I accept your apology." Sakura smiled, surprising everyone. "W-what?" Karin asked. 

"Yeah, I can't just hold a grudge on you after what you just showed." Sakura gave Karin a grin. Karin turned to the other girls. 

"I can't stay mad at a person forever." Hinata gave Karin a smile. Karin's eyes went wide. "She didn't  stutter." 

"Yeah, it's a thing to get used to now." Ino chuckled, "Naruto?" Karin asked, Ino nodded. 

"Wait, you just agreed with me." Karin realized, making Ino smile. "Yeah. I accept your apology, Karin." 

"I don't really know that much that happened, but I guess I'll see what happens." Yomi chuckled, making Karin smile. 

"Well, if you try some fucked up shit. I will run after you with a kunai. But, I accept your apology." Tenten chuckled. Neji sighed, "You will not do such thing to her." Tenten pouted "fine."

"You almost killed my girlfriend. But if she forgives you then fine." Sasuke sighed, makingKarin sigh in relief. 

After that, the day ended and everyone went home. 

***

sup