chapter 41

Sasuke: *dances* OLE! OLE! OLE! OLE!

Me: The hell are you doin'?

Sasuke: HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!

Me: Powers.

Sasuke: e.e You have seen one of my secrets

Me: one? oh so you have more? oh this is gonna be great *Evil smile*

Sasuke: Im in deep shit. someone Help.

Me: No one aint savin you here >:33

***

Hinata's Pov

We couldn't find any dresses yesterday. So we decided to just look for it another time. 

We were in the classroom obviously waiting for kaka-sensei as usual. "Where's Kaka-sensei" Naruto said dying on my table.

"He'll be here" I smile as I pat his head. He came in after 15 minutes. Surprisingly, no excuses. 

"guys, you still have your exams"

Silence

I expected us having exams sooner or later but not as soon as that, mostly that they announced the Prom before the exams.

Tsunade's POV

"HOW THE HELL DID I FORGET ABOUT THEIR EXAMS?! I'M THE WORST PRINCIPAL EVER." I yelled in my office.

"well, iItold you that it wasn't a good idea." Shizune sweat dropped.

"why didn;t you tell me!" I then flailed my arms.

"I did, and I thought you could've thought twice about announcing it.."

"Tell me Shizune. How long have you been working with me?"

"more than ten years.."

"THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I DON'T THINK TWICE ONCE IN A WHILE!" I exclaimed. 

"good point" she snapped her fingers as I slammed my face to my desk

"what am i gonna doooo~"

"you could tell them to study first and hold up the Prom?" she suggested

"oh yeah! good thing i thought of it!" i pumped my fist into the air

Shizune just sighed and went out my office and went to hers to maybe sign papers

Naruto's Pov

Silence.

"YOU SAY THAT NOW?!" 

"SERIOUSLY?! WE DIDN'T EVEN LEARN ANYTHING!" Tenten said Holding her notebook upside down.

"its upside down" Neji face palmed

"huh?" She looked at her notebook. "I knew that!" closing her notes.

"BUT SERIOUSLY, WE GOT NOTHING IN OUR BRAINS THAT WE LEARNED" Kiba exaggerated.

"Coming from you, you didn't really listen to my discussions" Kaka-sensei face palmed.

"None of us did. Well maybe Shikamaru, Neji and Sasuke and some girls but that's it" Suigetsu raised his hand.

"well, this whole week, we're gonna learn. learn. learn." 

"if you fail. No Prom for you" Kaka-sensei used his sassy voice to avoid any complaints.

Dead Silence

"Then start talking!" Ino shouted, she wanted proms as much as anyone in this room. 

Kaka-sensei started talking and writing and for the first time ever I was listening.