chapter 7

haloooo :3

chapter 7!!!!! 

Meow.

I don't own Naruto

Enjoy!!!

***

Third Person's Pov

Sakura and Ino finally arrived at Ino's House and Ino showed Sakura where her room is and Sakura put her stuff there and after she went to the living room downstairs.

Sakura went to the living room and watched TV, she noticed Ino wasn't there with her, Sakura got bored and searched for Ino.

Sakura's Pov

I was searching for Ino and I went all around her house I couldn't find her, does she have a music room by any chance?

I searched all over the house again and saw a door colored purple and with flowers on it. I shrugged and opened the door, seeing Ino on one of the chairs, holding a lyric book. 

"Wanna kill time?" She asked, I nodded. I love singing, obviously, I get every chance I get to sing. And so, we did. We sang for hours, to really pass the time. 

It was about time that we had to stop, we did and went down stairs. The doorbell rang and one by one everybody entered. 

Dinner time was near, so Ino had to scavenge all over her kitchen to find something to cook. "anyone up for chicken?" Ino asked, everyone agreed. Calling all the girls, we went to tie our hair and got ready to cook. 

"Let me get a hair tie." I said, leaving the kitchen.

"Okay, while we get started" Those were the words that I could faintly hear, I went to the living room and went to Neji, who was at the edge of the long couch. "Neji I have something to ask you." I said, and he turned to me. I then whispered something to his ear. 

"Do you have an extra hair tie?" He chuckled and took a hair tie from his pocket, "Here." He whispered back. "Thanks." I smiled at him and tied my hair going to the kitchen. 

When I arrived, Ino's hair was messy, Tenten and Hinata's aprons were dirty.

"What the hell hapened while I was gone?" I laughed.

"Funny. Well I tried frying chicken and the girls were helping me" Ino answered. "Seems like you failed." I joked and took over the whole thing.

"Be careful, Sakura. Your arms." Tenten warned. "I can do this." I smiled, believing in myself. As I cooked, the girls helped.

"A-are you sure?" Hinata asked, I nodded. "Yeah, I'm not gonna have some bitch's cuts stop me from cooking food." 

After everything was done, Ino called everyone in. Shikamaru was missing though, I turned to Ino, "Where's Shikamaru?" 

"Garden." Ino answered with no hesitation. "That was quick." Naruto pointed out, Ino rolled her eyes. 

"Call the guy then." Tenten said, sitting down. "I'm to lazy...Kiba go call him." Ino ordered, Kiba shrugged, "alrighty." 

When Kiba came back, he practically dragged Shikmaru. They came and ate along with us.

"I wove the chickwen!! who coowked iwt?" Naruto asked, food all over his face.

"I did"  I answered his very not understandable question that I was able to understand. 

"Its delicious!" Naruto and Kiba exclaimed at the same time

I smiled at them and they started eating again, After We were done eating Ino showed them their rooms and after they went to the living room upstairs. Everybody was there and we sat on the floor