chapter 3

:3

alo.

Sakura: why am I here?

me: cuz I want you to

Sakura: then what do I do?

me: do the disclaimer?

Sakura: fine, she doesn't own Naruto.

me: meow.

***

Sakura's Pov

Lunch was over and my next subject was arts, I was with Tenten because she had the same class as me. We arrived and I sat on one of the chairs and we waited for Deidara-sensei to come in. When Deidara-sensei came in he said that we had to copy what he was going to write, And so, we did.

After An hour of copying it was over, we finally stopped writing. The bell rang and we had to go to the gym.

Third Person's Pov

The girls went to their gym lockers and got changed, Sakura went out first and sat on one of the bleachers. Ino and Tenten went out next but was still waiting for Hinata. Hinata soon went out. The three went near Sakura at the bleachers.

"My youthful students!!! today we will have a new student!!!!" Gai sensei announced, louder than usual.

A Kid with a Bowl hair cut like Gai popped out of nowhere, Using the same outfit Gai was wearing, A Spandex over his gym Uniform

"hello my youthful classmates!!!! I am rock lee!!!"

Everybody sweat-dropped

ugh a miniature Gai  Ino thought, Mentally faceplaming.

Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Neji and Kiba went near the girls, "Hey guys!" Naruto called out.

"Naruto!" Ino waved back, they started to walk as well. 

Lee looked at the people who were yelling and he saw a girl with pink hair, Who to him was beautiful.

"A beauty!!!!" Lee Exclaimed, A little too loud.

Everybody was confused because of his sudden outburst then they noticed he was running towards Sakura. He stopped in front of Sakura and said "youthful beauty will you be mine!?"

Naruto was about to punch Lee in the face because of what he just said to his 'sister' ,but was stopped by Hinata that put her arm in front of Naruto 

Everybody kept quiet waiting for Sakura's answer.

Sakura's Pov

(What.)

...I think he just ...

(Straight forward much?)

Yeah, I know. But what do I say?

(SAY NO! A PLAIN NO.)

but I don't want to hurt his feelings

(THEN THINK OF SOMETHING!)

fine 

Third person's Pov

Sakura finally spoke,"Lee.."

Lee suddenly had his hopes high but Sakura said "Sorry b,ut no.." Sakura turned him down "do not worry my youthful princess! I will still try to win your heart!!!"

"she said no already." a boy said with a cold tone with black hair and onyx eyes glaring at Lee. With all of Lee's confidence, it quickly disappeared once his eyes met with Sasuke's. He was too terrified to say anything so he just left

Sakura's Pov

(the hell?)

what in the world happened.

(I don't know) 

"....okay! now you will all do what you did yesterday!!! get balls and pass it to your partners for one hour!!!" Gai Sensei announced. Everybody groaned and we started passing balls for an hour.

Third Person's Pov

After the girls were done changing, Ino went to Sakura. "Hey forehead, mind if we go to your house today?"

"Of course! Will the boys come?" Ino shrugged, "Let me ask them." 

After they went out, Ino went to the boys. "Guys are you up for going to Sakura's house?"

"Sorry cant, my uncle needs me with something but Hinata can" Neji Looked at Hinata

"My troublesome mom needs me, So I cant."

"I have to clean my room or my mom will kill me!!" Naruto exclaimed, Thinking of what Kind of hell his mom would do to him.

"Sorry i'm going somewhere with Akamaru" Kiba scratched the back of his neck.

"hn. busy" Sasuke looked away. "Aren't you always." I rolled my eyes at Sasuke. Then she turned to the others, "Alright then,"

"its gonna be all girls" Ino announced once she arrived to where the girls were. 

"okay, oh can you update me with stuff?" Sakura asked, "Sure!" Ino nodded happily. 

***

Hope you liked it~ ^^