chapter 5

:3

hi. 

i dont own naruto

enjoy!

:3 mew

***

Sakura's Pov

I woke up did my routine and went to school. I went to my classroom and saw Sasuke sitting on his chair with Karin in front of him, suddenly she walked up to me, "I need to talk to you"

"what?" I asked, It didn't process in my head.

"are you deaf? I said I need to talk to you" She repeated.

"i'm not deaf, what do you want to talk about?" 

"come with me"

I have a bad feeling about this

(eh, lets just go)

fine

I went with Karin to the school garden, the school garden was like a maze but luckily I memorized the whole thing, we didn't go too far, but we stopped at a bench near a fountain, I sat down at the bench and she talked.

"Pinky.... i'm warning you again STAY AWAY FROM HIM!" She yelled at me, I rose my brow. "what did I do now? I didn't even do anything."

"oh yeah? what about yesterday at the gym?", her accusation just got me mad.  "so what!? he's my friend! I didn't even know why he did that!"

"friends? tsk, yeah right  Watch you back pinky i have a lot of connections" Karin smirked. 

"Let me count the fucks I give." I stated and put out my hand and turned it into a fist, "I guess none."

"Tch, You just want to steal him from me." She assumed, I swear this girl.  I rose a brow and and gave her a disgusted look. "Why would I?"

"Because you're just jealous that i'm with him and you're not!..and if I see anything happening between you two you will get it!" She pointed a finger at me, rude.

"Don't get your hopes up." I snorted, 

"I'm not gonna, duh! Just remember that he's mine." Karin was not making sense. 

"well I dont ca-" She cut me off by getting a pocket knife and stab my arms and when she put her pocket knife up she hit my cheek and it made a mark then she cut my left leg harder than my arms and now I have two bleeding arms and my left leg bleeding too.

This bitch is Crazy

"I can do worse than that." She stopped and pushed me into the water and left, hearing the bell. 

I was still in the water, I could barely move. The water was bright red by now. My whole body was hurting, The impact on the fountain being a small one hurt my back. 

After a long struggle, I stood up and slowly walked back to class. 

Third Person's Pov

The bell rang , Kakashi was 15 minutes late he entered the room and noticed Sakura wasn't there.

"does anyone know where Sakura is?"

There were no answered that had a leading to a certain 'Yes'

Sasuke's Pov

where is she? she was with Karin awhile ago but when she came in she wasn't with Sakura. Maybe she's busy

"alright! maybe she's busy or the principal called her"

Third Person's Pov

Sakura was walking slowly and was almost to the classroom, she reached the door and peeked, Kakashi saw her, He walked towards the door. But once he saw her. "what the hell happened?"

Sakura couldn't speak, Kakashi understood and he called the gang outside. Once they saw her-

"SAKURA-CHAN!! WHO DID THIS!!!" Naruto asked, getting really mad.

She gave him a smile and immediately blacked out. Sasuke caught her carried her bridal style. "Clinic's closed. To the fountain bench." Ino ordered, Everyone nodded and sprinted to the fountain.

Sakura was wet and covered with blood Sasuke's uniform was bloody and wet but he didn't care, the only thing he cared about was the girl he's carrying.

They saw the fountain all red, They put her on the bench. When she woke up, Everybody was all over her, but she just looked at the girls. Ino told the boys that she'd explain later so Sakura would tell the girls first.

"What happened?" Tenten asked, Sakura mumbled Karin.

"What did she do." Ino stated, not asking at all. Sakura however spoke in small responses. "Karin", "Knife."

"NARUTO UZUMAKI!!!" Ino ordered, Naruto came running.

"GET. YOUR. FRIEND. HERE." wth that, Naruto just did what was told. 

"Teme!" Sasuke came walking towards them "What."

"Your girlfriend did this."

"Karin?" Sasuke asked,  "yes! who else! your dog!?" Ino asked, yelling. She was mad. 

"Sakura, Explain." Neji stated. Sakura took a deep breath,  "Karin asked me to talk to her. I thought we were just gonna talk normally but then she.."

'i cant possibly tell them that she threatened me by going near Sasuke

"Sakura" Sasuke stated. Everybody completely kept quiet "w-what?"

"tell us what happened" Sasuke sounded like he cared, but his face said other wise. "fine. she threatened me, the threatened me if i went near you!" Sakura yelled at Sasuke.

"who?" Ino asked, confused. "Sasuke" Sakura answered quietly.

"is that it?" Sasuke asked, his tone was back to blank.

"Sasuke!!" everybody yelled at him.

"Maybe it is! Maybe I didn't get wounded, Insulted and be threatened!" Sakura yelled at Sasuke again, She couldn't Believe his friend sounded like he never cared for the girl.

"Sasuke Uchiha do something about this" Ino growled at the Uchiha.

"what's there to do?" He shrugged. Then and there,  He got slapped by sakura, Right across the face.

"ya think its easy to be threatened just to stay away from you? and you think its easy getting wounded just because i went near you!! Some Friend are you, Uchiha!"

Sasuke stayed quiet because of what just happened, he didn't see that coming. I'm sorry.  

"can you still go tonight?" Ino asked, trying to change the subject.

"yeah " Sakura nodded, Looking at her wounds.

"you better go home first then so your wounds would be healed, even a little." Neji told her.

"Yeah, alright." With that, Ino helped me to her car and she drove me home.

***

:3