chapter 13

alooo! 

Chappy 13 :3

Me: hayloooo!!!!

Sakura: Hi!

Ino: Hello~!

TenTen: Yeah, Hi! um--

Neji: Don't know her name, do ya?

TenTen: Nop.

Sakura: yeah for the past 12 chapters we still don't know what your name is....

Me: It's Rhea you guys, GOTTA BLAST TO THE CHAPTER!

***

Sakura's Pov

I woke up did my routine and went off to school. I arrived at school, went to my classroom and saw no one there yet. I put on my headset and played music, waiting for everyone. 

Karin went in and Sasuke did too, I over heard Karin say something about Valentines day, And Sasuke not giving any fucks.

The bell rang and after 30 minutes Kakashi came inside. "sorry I was-"

"LIAR!!!"

Kakashi had accepted his fate of not being trust worthy enough for his students and just went on with class. "class today I will not talk about math...."

"A blessing has come to us today." Kiba stated, Nodding along with Naruto.

"does anybody know what is the event next week?" Kakashi asked, ignoring the two idiots Thanking the Gods for what they have given such blessing to them.

Karin was the only one who raised her hand, "Karin?" Kakashi sighed internally. 

"Valentines day!" Karin exclaimed, looking like she was the only one excited. 

"Correct. Now, at that event there will be a special valentines event in the school" Kakashi put his hands on the table. 

"Event? What is it?" Ino asked. Kakashi smirked under his mask and looked at Ino. 

"The teachers will pair you into couples, and before anyone objects. You can't." Knowing that Kakashi wouldn't change his mind, the students accepted their fate. 

"What about the pairs??"a girl asked from the back, "Tomorrow." Kakashi answered.

Everybody nodded and after a lot of questions time passed and it was our next subject, well what we talked about again was the event for valentines.

"Naruto-kun, H-how's the ankle?" Hinata asked, "All good but it hurts when I push it."

"oh o-okay n-naruto-kun im j-just h-happy that your f-fine" Hinata said blushing.

Naruto blushed and smiled then suddenly the bell rang break time was over and it was our next subject

Third Person's Pov

Lunch time came around, when they reached their table with the gang and saw Karin sitting on Sakura's seat. She looked at the boys faces, they looked irritated.

"Hey Sasuke, can you tell your little bitch over there to leave." Tenten said, pointing at Karin. Not giving an acutal damn if Karin was offended or not. 

"What did you call--", "Leave my seat." Sakura stated. Shocking Karin in the process. 

"Karin, Leave." Ino groaned, she wasn't going to take this.

"Hell no." Karin rolled her eyes at Ino, who wanted to just dump her lunch on the girl. 

"K-karin p-please leave" Hinata tried to handle the problem at hand properly. 

"ha! what'll you do Hinata!? beg me to leave? never in a million years." Karin have her a smirk. 

"You did not just." TenTen sighed, glaring at Karin. "I just did." Karin gave her a look.

"She's deaf, she cant even hear us when we tell her to leave." Ino laughed, Karin got embarrassed. She was now mad and went to Hinata.

"Hinata.......you think you can make me leave just by asking me?? well it wont work....and since you agree with these bitches...."Karin looked at the girls and slapped Hinata accross the face hard enough to make her tumble back and fall to the ground.

"Hinata!" Naruto went near her and helped her up. Naruto went protective and stood next to her with a killing intent to bash Karin.

"Blondie....just because your the second popular girl and the gossip queen doesn't mean you're the boss of me and tell me to leave or not" Karin smirked and pushed her and almost fell but Shikamaru ran to her and caught her before she could fall to the ground

"Bitch." Karin glared at Tenten, Tenten got annoyed. She was done with her bulllshit, but Karin literally walked into hell.

"Neji." Tenten stated.  "What? you're gonna call your little friend to help you?" Karin teased, Laughing.

Tenten smirked and took out a kunai and immediately head locked Karin with her Kunai pressing on her neck.

"Move, You die. Literally. " Tenten said in a low voice. 

Karin was literally trembling, She didn't know Tenten could Kill her then and there. She wouldn't even think of saying that she was bluffing, She could feel Tenten's Killing intent.

"Tenten!" Neji called, Tenten glanced at Neji. She let go, Neji took the Kunai and put it in his pocket and pulled her away and out of the cafeteria. 

Neji's Pov

I Pulled Tenten in the halls, I gave her a look. "what? she was asking for it!" She exclaimed, I sighed.

"I know she was but seriously, You could've killed her" She just shrugged, "Meh, Not my fault she's a bitch."

I sighed again, Pulling her back to the cafeteria. But we encountered some fangirls and saw some glare at Tenten and I glared back. They went away after my glare, I didn't realize I was still holding her arm.

I let go once we got back to the cafeteria, "Where'd Karin go?" I asked, Naruto chuckled.

"Went running off after Tenten's almost Kill." Kiba laughed, Tenten gave a proud smirk.

***

:3 hope you liked it!