chapter 20

hello! :3 ¤~¤

thanks for the reads and votes~!!

i wove you guysh!!!

:3

hope you likey this chappy!

Me: :3

Sakura: hello

Me: heyyy sakura!!

Sakura: heyyyooo!!!!!!!

Me: since your the only one who's awake and around...........disclaimer???

Sakura: sure! Rhea-chan doesn't own naruto~! ★★☆☆ 3:

Me: thanks sakura!!!!

hope you enjoy!!!!! ♡♡♥♥

***

Hinata's Pov

I was done getting ready and went outside, holding my Bag and my Bunny Michi. I put Michi in one of the Vans for the pets and put my stuff in the other Van. 

Neji went out with his Bags and his brown Dog, Hiro. Hiro was a disciplined dog so he knew how to stay put inside a car. 

one of our butlers was just helping us with the vans and was the one who was going to drive the Van with the dogs.  

I looked at the empty roads, I began to see a brunette with a white dog. I waved, she noticed me and she waved back. 

When she got here, she put her bags in the van. "where do I put Mia?" She asked, I pointed at the other van. She went there and got tacked by Hiro.

"H-hiro!" Tenten laughed, Neji went near her. Hiro barked happily. "You alright?" Neji asked, helping Tenten. 

They're so cute together. 

I looked around if anyone else was there. 

then I saw duckbutt hair

before I could even speak tenten spoke. "hey look duckbutts here"

I giggled and then looked at Sasuke he glared at tenten while she was giving the face 'do I look 

He was with his black dog shadow trailing behind him. He told shadow to go to the car and shadow did while Sasuke put his stuff in the car then went to stood next to Neji.

After a while I saw a yellow headed person running towards us with an orange thing running with him. "HIIIIIINAAAAAAAAATAAAAAAAAAA-CHAAAAAAAAAAAN"

Naruto immediately gave me a hug which made me question why I haven't fainted yet. Once Naruto let go of me, Kurama jumped on me. 

"K-kurama!" I exclaimed happily as he got of me. After a while, Naruto go Kurama to go to the Van and stay there. 

I saw Yomi and Sakura walking towards us.  Sakura was with Yui and Yomi was with her small white dog, Haruki. 

They put their stuff in the Van and put their things in the Van like everyone else did. 

"Pineapple!" Tenten yelled, we all looked at where she was facing. He was with Ino and Kiba.  

Shikamaru gave Tenten a look and just put their stuff and their pets in the proper Vans. 

Neji's Pov

"everybody here?" I asked, they all nodded and we went in the car.  Hinata was sitting on the passengers seat. Behind her was Naruo next to Sasuke. Sasuke was next to Kiba, was next to Tenten.  At the last row of seats, Yomi was  by the window next to Sakura and ino and Shikamaru were sitting next to each other.

Third Person's Pov

Neji started driving, everyone was popping up conversations and were having a good time. But after a while, The girls fell asleep. 

Hinata's head was hitting the window (I tell you that hurts) and it was making a *bop bop* sound (I think that's the sound ._.)

Naruto poked his hand behind Hinata's seat. He lifted Hinata's head a little and put his and as her pillow so her head wont get hurt.

The boys just gave him impressed smirks, since the girls weren't awake to fangirl over it. 

then they heard another sound they looked at the other window which was Yomi. Kiba sighed and gently pushed tenten and exchanged seats with Sakura. Making her sit next t Sasuke.

Kiba sat next to Yomi and pushed her gently towards him and her head was on his chest and he wrapped his arm around her neck so she wouldn't hit her head again.

Ino was already leaning on Shikamaru but she looked uncomfortable. So, he moved the blonde towards him a little closer and a better position.

Sakura ended up leaning on Sasuke and Tenten leaned on Sakura.

Hinata's Pov

I slowly open my eyes and feel something on my head. Its like a hand.

I touch/poke it, it feels like its a boys hand I slowly put my head up to notice who's hand it was. It was Naruto. 

I look behind me and see Naruto grinning at me "hey sleepyhead!" 

I blushed madly and fainted and my head fell again. "Whoa! Hinata-chan!" 

Sakura's Pov

My head feels like its leaning on something. Must be Yomi. I open my eyes and saw Tenten Next to me. I was in a completely different seat. If im next to Tenten and Kiba is at the back. That means.. 

oh my gerd its Sasuke

I suddenly felt sleepy again then eventually fell asleep. 

Kiba's Pov

I was staring at the window then saw Yomi sleeping peacefully, leaning on my chest. 

She looks so cute.

TenTen's Pov

I opened my eyes and saw that I was leaning on Sakura. Weird. Wasn't Kiba supposed to be here?

I moved my head and looked around. I saw so many cute couples that I can't even speak. 

I took my phone and my headset and leaned on Sakura again. "Night again." 

Naruto's Pov

My arm was hurting by stretching for so long to make it hina-chan's pillow. But I didn't care. 

I just want Hinata to be comfortable.

I stared at Hinata for a while then averted my eyes at Neji. "Are we near?" I asked, Neji nodded. I nodded back and went to stare out the window. 

Third Person's Pov

Once the girls woke up. They all had mini heart attacks. Mad blushing happened here and there. 

Most of them realized that they were leaning on most the boys' chests. 

Once Hinata composed herself, she looked at Naruto,  "I-i'm s-sorry N-Naruto-kun....your arm m-must've hurt"

"It's Fine!" Naruto reassured. Making Hinata smile at him, making Naruto blush. 

When Sakura woke up, she looked at Sasuke. "Oops, sorry Sasuke." He just Hned at her, making her sigh.  

'he needs a dictionary -_-' Sakura thought

While Ino woke up shocked. Ino's exact thoughts were IM FREAKIN LEANING ON HIS CHEST. GOODBYE. 

When she woke up, everyone was smirking and grinning at her. Good thing Shikamaru was asleep.

***

well that was one ride!!

hope you guys likey!!!

:33

♥♥♥

♡♡♡

I love you guys!!

thanks for the votes and the reads!!!!

me working on the next chappy!

.-. herro