chapter 29

Third Person's Pov

The days passed by, Valentines came around the corner. The girls were pretty excited but were also dreaded to go to school. Remembering what happened back at the mall made their hearts just drop. 

But they never know what might happen. So, they woke up and got ready. 

Each of the girls had their clothes ready for the day the night before. A whole lot of planning and time was given to their outfits. 

The outfits were given by Ino, the shoes were by Yomi, the hairstyles were by Tenten and the make up was by Hinata. Sakura was the over all look. Tenten had a limo for them to be in. 

The girls got ready, and one by one, Tenten went to fetch the girls. 

At school most of the students were there. But they all waited for the popular list to have their dramatic entrance. 

Like the helicopter landing in the middle of the court. A blond haired male jumped out of the helicopter and gave it a salute and the helicopter. 

"Dattebayo!" Naruto exclaimed, making his fangirls cry out. 

Naruto turned his head to the sound of motorcycle enter the school's gates. Naruto smirked, watching the boy in the helmet parked. 

Sasuke took his helmet off in an attractive way that made the fangirls scream. Ignoring the screams, he got off his bike, smirking. He walked towards Naruto and gave him a first bump. 

A long Limo caught everyone's attention. It stopped and the door opened, it revealed Shikamaru Nara. Shikamaru smirked as well as he went to Sasuke's side. 

A fancy black car entered the gates. Kiba left the car and saw Neji leaving the car behind him. Both of them walked together towards their friends. 

A white limo then came inside. The boys were screaming this time. 

The girls left the limo and every boy in the school screamed and stared. 

The girls went to their partners, doing their best to act natural. 

Suigestsu came inside and went to Sasuke and the others. "Have any of you seen my horrid date." 

Sasuke pointed at the gates, Karin entered wearing at least a size smaller than her actual size. Wearing extremely high heels. Feeling like she was amazing, she tried to walk towards her little group.

But she eventually failed and fell to the ground. Suigestsu's eye twitch, "why." 

No one helped Karin, not eve her own little group. Suigetsu sighed, walking towards Karin and held out his hand. 

Karin just stared at his hand. "Are you gonna stand up or do you want the floor to be your partner?" 

Karin took his hand and helped her walk and change her shoes. 

"EVERYBODY GET YO BUTTS IN THE GYM!" Tsunade anncounced.

when they were inside the gym, they were given paper where their 'spots' were. 

"Please get yo your partners and go to your assigned spots." Tsunade said, sitting on the stage. 

ShikaIno were sent to the back of the school. 

Shikamaru leaned on the wall while Ino sat on one of the benches. The were silent, too silent even for Shikamaru. 

"Ino." Shikamaru spoke, making Ino look at him in the eyes. "Yeah?" 

"What's wrong?" Shikamaru asked, Ino couldn't lie to him there. She was in a tight spot. 

"I saw you with a girl at the mall." Ino mumbled, Shikamaru rose his brow. "Who? my cousin?"