chapter 4

awooo

i dont own naruto

pew :3

enjoy! :3

***

Sakura's Pov

W went to my house and I cleaned a bit and put snacks on the living room table. The three of them stayed at the living room. 

When I was done, I went back to the living room ad sat down. "So, Sakura." Ino started, I rose my brow.

"This is your house?" She asked, I nodded. "why?" 

"this is a mansion." Tenten gave me a look, I laughed and shrugged. "And this is the way to Sasuke's house." Ino pointed out. 

"Yeah, I know. When I was going home, I saw him behind me." I sighed. I then decided to change the subject, "So, Gossip Queen?" 

Ino made a confident grin, "Oh, you've heard of me." 

"Who doesn't? Japan's number 1 Gossip Teen? I know I was from America, but I know my girls." I smirked, Ino smirk as well. "That's true." 

"So, let's start." Ino clasped her hands together. "Let's start with popularity; 

1. Sasuke Uchiha

2. Neji Hyuuga

3. Shikamaru Nara

4. Naruto Uzumaki

5. Kiba Inuzuka

and that's for the boys."

I fake cried, "So proud of my boys." They laughed with me,  "I know right?." Tenten laughed.

"and for the girls; 

1. Karin Uzumaki

2. Ino yamanaka

3. Sakura Haruno

4. Hinata Hyuuga

5. Tenten "

"oh- what? I'm in?, I just got here and now i'm on the popular list?" I asked confused, I literally just got here. "How?" 

"Kunoichi? Sakura, you're famous" Tenten pointed out, I sighed. "Here I hoped that they wouldn't recognize me." 

"Pink hair, Green eyes, voice, height. You can't hide anything." Ino chuckled, I sighed again. Stupid thought I had. It was impossible for me to hide my singing career anywhere. 

"Our boys are popular at school because well, understandable." Ino laughed, and so did we. 

"But for the girls, it's pretty ugly since we start with the first one." 

"Karin is popular because of the thing with Sasuke being her boyfriend. Power's all over her head. If Sasuke and her break up, it's the end for her. It's like she's just hanging on Sasuke.  "

"Wow, so Karin is number 1 just because Sasuke is her boyfriend?"

"Yeah, next is me, and well, understandable too. Gossip Queen" Ino grinned, "and a single pringle." 

"Then there's you, self explanatory." She nodded at me, "Hinata here, is known for being the sweetest girl on Japan. Legend says that she used her sweetness to talk to the government once." 

"H-hey.." Hinata giggled, "K-kindness is p-power." Hinata joked, and everyone laughed. 

"Tenten, being the most athletic girl in school and has won many championships." 

"Damn straight." Tenten smirked at her title. 

"well, that's about it." Ino exhaled, I then nodded. 

"Who wants ice cream?" I asked them. Almost Immediately Tenten shouted "MEEEE"

"Tenten cookies and cream?"

"yes please!!" Tenten said eagerly

"Ino is chocolate, Hinata vanilla and me Strawberry"

Ino's POV

I was eating my ice cream and I had an idea. "Hey guys wanna have a sleepover at my place?" I asked, They agreed but asked when.

"Tomorrow since my parents are going on a business trip"

Sakura's POV

The girls left and I went inside my house. I did my homework then made dinner and ate, I fed Yui and I went to my room, I looked at the time it was 7 so I decided to open my Facebook.

Ino suddenly made a group chat 

Ino: Heyo!

Sakura: Hii

Tenten: Hello from the other screen.

Hinata: hello

Naruto: Herrro~

Neji: hi.

Shikamaru: .

Sasuke: hn

Ino: Who wants to have a sleepover at my place!

Naruto: ME!!!

Neji: sure.

Shikamaru: whatever

Ino: that means yes 

Sasuke: fine

Ino: yay were all in!! wait I forgot Kiba.... woops wait

Kiba: hi!! sooo what we talkin' bout?

Ino: sleepover at my place tomorrow, coming?

Kiba: you people perfectly know that i'll say yes, are you my bestfriends or not? ;-;

Ino : yus!! were all in!!!

Naruto: yay!! bye guys my mom is here ;-;

***

aloooooo
that was chapter 4!!!

hope you liked it :3

pew