chapter 23

:3

i don't own Naruto~

hope you like it~! :3

***

Third Person's Pov

After dinner, the gang decided to just hang around the living room and watch some movies. The genres were all over the place, and so, they had a movie marathon of different genres. 

Naruto chose comedy, along with Kiba and Tenten. Sasuke  chose Horror along with Neji and Shikamaru.

The rest of the girls wanted romance. And so, they watched all 3. 

With the arrangements as the boys on the couch and the girls on the floor. They started to watch. 

During the comedy, everybody ended up laughing so much that their stomachs hurt. One time, Sakura was smacking her hand on the floor laughing and ended up smacking Sasuke's foot. 

Sasuke grunted in pain and Sakura immediately apologized to him and Sasuke's foot. Sasuke laughed at this but excused it because of the scene in the movie. 

Sakura saw him laugh, she didn't care if it was because of her or the movie. Seeing Sasuke show other emotions than just a straight face and a smirk. It made her night, she smiled at him and went back to watching. 

Naruto, one of the people who suggested the type of movie was literally rolling on the floor. Making the movie as twice as hilarious. Hinata had to go and get him because e literally rolled to the kitchen. 

Tenten on the other hand, made fun of the characters in the movie. Comparing most of them to Neji, making Neji the butt of her jokes. Neji just leaves smart remarks and burn Tenten while she goes on a tangent about how Neji looks like one of the characters. It amuses Neji so much that he cracks a smile here and there. 

Kiba didn't realize that he fell off the couch and was laughing on the floor next to Yomi, who was also laughing. They didn't realize that they were so close to each other. 

As for the horror movie, the girls were terrified. Ino hugged Shikamaru's leg for dear life. Hinata fainted multiple times and Naruto had to shake her for her to wake up but every time she woke up to Naruto's face, she would faint again. 

Sakura on the other hand, as the movie was going on, she would push herself back to the chair, where Sasuke was. Sasuke could feel Sakura's back on his legs, he wanted to calm her down but he didn't know what to do. So he put his hand on Sakura's head while no one was paying attention. 

Tenten was scared too, and by showing it was by screaming and throwing pillows at the TV. Neji tells her it won't work so she takes out one of her kunais and Neji stops her. 

Yomi starts screaming when something scary pops up. Kiba looks at her and tries to calm her down when she's scared shitless. But what happens instead is Kiba covering her eyes every time a jump scare comes up. 

When the romance movie was up, the girls calmed down. The boys weren't much fans of Romance, but the girls stayed for the horror so they just had to. 

The room was silent, they girls looked at the movie in awe. It was like they were in a trans. Butt Tenten had to say something.

"Can I just say, that man is hot." Tenten pointed at the main male character. Everyone looked at her, "What? I ain't lying"

Neji didn't know why, but he was a little bit pissed because of what Tenten said. "Tch." Was the only thing heard from Neji.

"It's true." Ino agreed, fawning over the male lead. Shikamaru rose his brow,  a hint of annoyance when he groaned. "When is this going to be over." Everyone noticed this but Ino.

There were date scenes and the girls were smiling as they watched. Sasuke glanced at Sakura and just found her smile make him feel weird things. It made him feel warm and he didn't know why.

When there was a kiss scene, the girls started to squeal and the boys groaned in unison. "Ugh, is the movie over?" Kiba asked, Yomi gave him a stern look. "Shush." 

After a while, the movie was really over and all of them decided it was time to go to bed. They turned the TV of and went of their separate ways and went to their rooms.

***

Heyo~