chapter 14

AALOOOO!!!

chappy 14!!!

:3

Ino: hi!

Me: hi Ino! wanna do the disclaimer?

Ino: hell yeah!!!

Me: go!

Ino: Rhea doesn't own Naruto!!!

Me: weee!

oh! before i forget there's going to be a new character *spoiler* for Kiba cuz I feel sorry for him XP not having a *someone* soooo yeah :3

hope you enjoy!!

Btw the chapter is about the special *someone* for kiba ^^

***

Sakura's Pov

I arrived home and went straight to my room, got my laptop and put it on my bed and opened it. I went to Facebook, saw a message from Yomi Shimuzu.

Yomi Shimuzu?? who's that?

I immediately opened the message,

Hey Sakura-chan! guess what!?

I'm coming back to japan and i'm staying there permanently! and i'm going to be in Konoha High with you guys!! i'm so happy right now! Btw i'll bet here tomorrow!

meet ya there!! ^^

P.S. I only told the girls not the boys :P

Sasuke's Pov

I was at school early as ever. Then, I notice Sakura just leaving her bag in the classroom then running out, Same for the other girls.

what's with the rush?

Ino's Pov

We were waiting at the school gates. Our attention was caught by a girl with blonde and purple dip dyed pigtails.

"Yomi? Is that you?" TenTen asked, Yomi looked at us and she had a huge smile. "Guys!" Yomi started to run towards us and giving us each a hug.

"Oh my goodness, I'm honored to be in the presence of international stars!" Yomi exclaimed, Sakura tapped her head, "Says the model."

Yomi just laughed along with us, I gave her a piece of paper, where her schedule was. "Power over everything?" Yomi looked at me. "Nah, Just Kaka-sensei powers."

"We made sure that you'd be classmates with Kiba in all subjects." Sakura pointed out and us nodding in agreement.

"I Think w-we should g-go" Hinata told us, and so, we did.

Third Person's Pov

The girls entered the class later than Kakashi. Which made the boys worry, they had their bags but they weren't there.

Before Kiba was about to ask something, the door opened to reveal the girls. They entered and sat down. But before sitting down, they gave Kiba looks.

The boys were curious but also jealous. Why were the gilrs giving Kiba those looks?

Everyone's attention eventually went to the girl in front. Eyes went wide.

"Why don't you introduce yourself?" Kakashi smirked, Yomi smiled. "Alright. I'm Yomi Shimuzu! It's great to meet all of you!"

Everyone's jaw dropped. A model in their class. At this point, the whole class wouldn't be surprised if an alien was in their class.

"Now Yomi your guide for a week is.......Kiba Inuzuka..." Kakashi smirked, again. He loved his mask, he was able to hide things if he planned stupid matchmaking.

"WAIT WHAT!? KIBA-KUN!!?? FIRST NARUTO-KUN WITH HINATA! NEXT NEJI-KUN WITH TENTEN! SHIKAMARU-KUN WITH INO AND SASUKE-KUN WITH SAKURA!!??? NOW KIBA-KUN WITH THIS GIRL YOMI!!?? WHY!!??" A girl shouted from the back. Kakashi wasn't even surprised.

cuz I freakin' want to!! Kakashi thought

"Because I want to. Now shut up and listen for the pairs for the valentines event."

Everybody was excited of who would be their partners, but also terrified.

"First. Naruhina- I mean, Naruto and Hinata." Kakashi coughed.

"WHAT!!!! WHY HINATA WITH NARUTO!!!" Kakashi, not giving a damn, continued.

"Neji and TenTen." Kakashi said calmly, but inside he was laughing maniacally.

"N-NEJI-SAMA WITH THAT TOMBOY!?? WHYYY!!!!" a fangirl screamed.

"Don't call her that."Neji hissed at the fangirl which made her keep quiet.

"Shikamaru and Ino." Kakashi copletely blocked out the next fangirl who said anything.

"Next is Sasuke and..." Karin had her hopes up too high. "Sakura"

"SAY WHAT! BUT HE'S MY BOYFRIEND!" Karin exclaimed, Sasuke gave Karin a glare. she was terrified of him, so she just sat back down.

Time passed and some more partners were called, and the last one was, "Yomi, you go with Kiba. No questions asked"

Sakura's Pov

At lunch time, there was an announcement that we had to go to the gym for the rest of the day. We talked about our sports until the bell rang.

We all went to the gym, but not Kiba and Yomi. They were going around school.

Third Person's Pov

The announcement meant that they would do physical activities, so, the girls and boys changed their clothes.

All kinds of sports were thrown out. As if a mini sports festival. the girls showed their abilities off. Making Sakura excel at Archery, Hinata nad Ino at Volleyball along with Tenten. Impressing the boys watching by the sidelines.

***

chappy 14 done!!! :3

TeeHee i added a new character named yomi for kiba! :3

ehehe hope you liked it!!

mewp ._. :3