Chapter 4: Hunters Nest

It had been a couple of months since you, and the others, had helped Mala get the Eruptodon back. You also had a visit from the twin's weird cousin, you brother got kidnapped by bounty hunters, Snotlout was having issues, he also had to go through trails to become Mala's king, blah, blah, blah. The most important thing that happened was that you, and the others, got Berk's gold back. 

Today had been a normal day so far, you went training with Astrid, and worked on breaking dragon-proof chains without Changewing acid. Tuff had also broke Macey trying to break the chains, very sad. He was crying about it for the rest of the day. It was night now and you were in your hut trying to get some shut-eye. You just closed your eyes and let sleep over take you. 

"(Y/N!)"

Your eyes shot open and you sat up to look around your hut. There at the entrance stood Ruff looking very annoyed, and her brother next to her with a broken Macey in his hand. 

"(Y/N), please! You need to come with us to the Northern Markets to fix Macey." Tuff ran up to you and started begging. 

"Go ask Hiccup." You groaned and pulled the covers over your head. 

"He already said no" Ruff came up beside her brother. 

"So your telling me, my brother said no, and your going somewhere super dangerous? Count me in." You grinned, getting out of bed. 

"Yes! Thank you! Come along now, we must fix Macey!" Tuff ran out of your hut, his sister running after him. You rolled your eyes with a smile. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You flew to the Northern Markets with the twins, they sang a song the whole way there and you joined in after a bit, because why not? You also saw Snotlout on the way, but that's not important. Navjeev wasn't to happy being up this late, but you'll let him sleep in when you get back. You finally got to the Northern Markets and hid the dragons in the trees so they wouldn't be spotted.  

There were Dragon Hunters everywhere, you knew it had gotten bad, but you didn't think it would be this infested with hunters. You were able to find a shop that could fix Macey and the Shop Owner assumed you all were hunters. The twins got the idea to tell him that they had stole it from a Dragon Rider, "The skinny one with the squeaky voice." You thought it was funny, so you just had to join in. The Shop Owner decided that you guys were so cool and he had to tell everyone what you had told him. Now Tuff was telling the story of how they 'stole the mace from the Dragon Rider.' 

The Shop Owner had just finished fixing Macey and had put it down on the table. Tuff was in the middle of the story and he wasn't just going to stop now. You were lost in thought wondering when Hiccup was going to notice or how pissed he was going to be when he found you. You looked back down at the table and Macey was gone. Wait, Macey was gone?! Ruff had noticed too.

"Tuff, he took Macey." She grabbed her brother to get his attention. 

"Hey! Wait a minute! Macey!" Tuff bolted out of the tent after Macey, followed by you and Ruff.

 You followed the hunter that stole Macey down to the dock and watched him go onto a boat. The three guards watching the boat wouldn't let you on, so you did the only reasonable thing and beat them up and took their helmets as a disguise. You entered the boat and followed after the Mace Stealer until he entered a room, slamming the door in Tuff's face as he did. 

"Ah, foiled again. Alright. We are marching in there and taking back what is ours. We will not stop until Macey is home." You stopped listening to Tuff halfway though. You looked out the tiny window the ship had, and noticed it was moving. Shit.