Chapter 26: We meet again

Navjeev glided effortlessly through the air as you flew around the Edge. Something you always did when you had something on your mind. First the Blaze Breakers showed up then the next day your dad got attacked by the Dragon Fliers and has been in a coma since. You went to Berk the other day with the others (minus Viggo) to see him, and all you could do was hope he would pull through.  

Navjeev looked down and cooed towards the forest below the both of you. Trying to see what he was looking at, you leaned over and looked to see Ravi following. She would follow you whenever she could, you supposed that was natural instinct for her. You had actually been working on adding an extension to Navjeev's saddle that would allow her to sit on his back behind you. 

You glided down to a cliff at the edge of the island and Ravi jumped out from a bush. You dismounted and Navjeev went over and started playing with Ravi while you sat in the grass looking out at the ocean. You were glad the two got along since the other dragons were afraid of her. You heard wingbeats then saw a skrill heading your way with Viggo.

"There you are." Zyran landed and Viggo got off her back then sat beside you. He gave you a concerned look when you didn't answer. "I know you are upset about your father, but he will get better. A Viking like him doesn't go down that easily." 

"It's not just him, though that is one of my main worries. I just found out that these strange Vikings have been hunting Falcon Furies and now they know Navjeev is here. Plus, they might know more about Falcon Furies than I do, like where more might be. Then there's the whole race to find the King of Dragons thing going on."  

"I understand, but we can get through this." He took one of your hands and placed a kiss on your knuckles. He kept your hand in his while speaking again, "That reminds me, the others are looking through the new Dragon Eye to see what it has to say about the King of Dragons." 

"And they didn't tell me?" You jumped up and went over and mounted Navjeev, grabbing Ravi on the way, not wanting to miss the big reveal of the King. 

"That was my job, but I failed to find you timely manner." He got up as well and got on his own dragon more calmly. 

You took off with Viggo following behind you. Navjeev landed at the Clubhouse and you dismounted, setting down Ravi as you did, Viggo doing the same. Everyone was in the Clubhouse gawking at the image on the wall. Taking a closer look you saw that the image showed a large dragon in the center with symbols surrounding it. 

"So that's the King of Dragons?" You asked in a tone that said 'I expected more'. The dragon just didn't sit right with you. 

"Dramilion. A Titanwing Dramilion to be exact. Isn't it amazing?!" Fishlegs corrected you then continued gawking at the dragon.

"Dramilion.." You let the word roll off your tongue, lost in thought. "When they say 'King of Dragons' I was expecting some kind of big, majestic dragon. Are you sure this is the king?" You gestured towards the image. 

"(Y/n) is right, this could only be another part of the puzzle." Viggo agreed while examining the dragon more.

"We found all the lens', this has got to be the King of Dragons" Snotlout groaned. 

"I guess there is only one way to find out. We have to get to Dramillion Island as quickly as possible, find the King of Dragons, and move it out of there." Hiccup stated. 

"Snotlout, is that your dad?" Astrid looked outside of the Clubhouse. You did the same to see for yourself. Your heart dropped when you actually saw him. 

Please don't say he's dead. 

"Huh. What in the name of Thor is he doing here?" Snotlout wondered as he saw the man on the Nadder in the distance.