AN

Dho vanduthaen😁

Hello makkale!!!!!

Ellarum eppadi irukinga???

First of all,thank you guys for the support for "farewell"story.
Means a lot ❤️

And now I am here to give the next announcement of my new story.

Before that i should thank km_creations author for allowing me to use her edit as my cover page. I am a great fan of your edits as well as your writing style. Thank you so much author.

Now coming to the story, it's just a simple breezy love story of kathir and mullai (KC).

The story line got inspired when I read an incident where a girl stopped her wedding after knowing her fiance was drunk in the wedding hall. That made me to think one thing- a girl only has the right to choose her partner.

So the story base is the same with many differences.

What if mullai's knows about Jeeva's love just one day before her marriage with him???

What is her decision????

Don't think much guys, simply it's a try from my side. It's just that a girl only can take some important decisions in her life. The same old concept of getting married to someone because of no other option i personally don't appreciate that.

Also it's the love journey of our km and that's why the title "Our Journey".

So that's how I have planned to write and i hope it wouldn't be a disappointment for my readers. Do tell me if you find this plot different and whether I can write on this.

Please give your support and love.

Will meet soon

Until then,

Bye

-Keer❤️