Rain rain come again...

It was a heavy downpour late in the evening. The time would have easily crossed six pm and birds would have left for their nest. The sun dawned happily giving space for the moon to shine in the memorable night.

The rain droplets was nothing but white pearls that descended the land. The chattering sounds of clouds, the lighting speed from the sky were the best companions for the rain.

Kathir was standing under the shade and could clearly see her. The sight he would never forget in his life. Mullai not minding the surrounding,not thinking about anything else streched her hands happily in the rain. The water fell on her like a mother's hand on the child head softly and slowly.

She just turned and enjoyed the weather as it was a rare sight to get rain in unknown times. She knew her mom would scold her,she knew she might get cold but her decision was momentarily.She just wanted to enjoy the moment. The sound,the smell and the climate made her to forget things.

Kathir was just watching her. Slowly when the rain droplets fell on her face, sliding down the cheeks. The water splashing from her fingers,the drenched clothes of her kurti top,the wet legs of her removed from the sandals she wore. The water clicking on her heart pendant,her face bleaming with pure happiness and lips with small twinkling water shades. He could feel that in his bones and that one minute he wanted to kiss her madly.

He paused his thought. What did he just think about her?? To kiss??? His eyes has never seen a women like that till date. He had seen more beautiful women than mullai but never that urged him to think like that. His heart could clearly tell he needed her in his life. A man can only feel the love and lust only with one girl and that girl will always be the one ruling his heart.

From the time he has started spending time with her not even once he regretted any moment. All he wanted was to spend more time with her again. The feeling of loving her, holding her and telling out to the World she means so much to him was screaming inside him. He wanted her to be his side to tell the meaning of love,he needed her to express his love,he needed to kiss her madly to tell how crazy he is feeling about her.

Kathir realised his feelings it's not liking nor crush but the raw feel of love.

To admire her all day
To make her smile all day
To flatter her with silly jokes
To hug her like there is no tomorrow
To make love with her as if it was his soul reunion memory
To show the crazy feeling of love that is in him...

He just wanted her in his life. A smile creeped on his face and keeping aside his thoughts he ran to her to save her from getting cold.

"Mulla...va...mazhai la nikkadha..."he tried to pull her hand.

"Kathiru... kathiru... please...konjam neram..."she begged

"No...unnaku cold varum pesama..va...ellarum pakuranga...enkuda va..."he dragged her to the shade.

Mullai had a long face while kathir was looking at her from the corner of his eyes. She looked around and said"kathir inda shade pinnadi yarukum theriyadhu....va polam"she didn't stop ,she ran knowing kathir would stop her.

Standing there , tying her duppata on the hip ,she started to make dance movement. Happily singing on her own she made a move.

She called out for him "kathir va dance adu..."

"Naa varla...ennaku theriyadhu"he tried to escape.

"Adha va da..."she pulled him and said "song humming pannitu adu da...idhu ellam one time chance dhan... veetla irunda...enga Amma enna vidamatanga..."