Train kadhal ❤️

She smiled inside hearing it and without turning back she left the place. He resumed his work but the feel of touching her feet made him feel magical. With a shy yet contented heart, he arranged all the books on the shelf.

Next day mullai was at the railway station. After hearing thousands of advices from her mother,she left the house with her father. Mother's are always more cautious about their child and in this case even though mullai is going to stay with her own sister,her mother was still concerned about her. Just motherly instinct and love.

Aarthi came to the station to send off her. They had been together since college days and the sudden feeling of missing her friend seighed in her heart. She hugged her and kissed on her cheeks with tears in her eyes. Mullai smiled at her friend "eii... Chennai dhan poren... weekend varuven yendi ippadi panra??"

"Therla... sudden ah varadhu...i will miss you"aarthi held her hand while mullai comforted her that she would come back soon.

Ashwin came from behind with a bouquet and gave it to her. It was a collection of her favourite flowers with fascinating scent along with a small note written as "Miss you...stay happy at Chennai"

"Thank you Ashwin it's so special "mullai gave a friendly hug to him. "Kandipa weekend varanum...illana enga ellarum bore adikum "Ashwin told and she agreed to it wholeheartedly.

The train was about to start in ten minutes. She kept her luggage at her seat  and came out to talk with her friends. Somewhere her heart was searching for kathir. Just a glance of him before leaving was enough for her but he was not found anywhere. Kanna and Meena came rushing to her"Akka sorry konjom late agiduchu.."

"Paravala da..."Mullai said and Meena spoke"work transfer mudincha revert panna sollunga " and mullai said she would definitely try that as an option.

She quit her part time job at cafe shop and her dance students whom she use to teach in her free time along with her teacher came to see her. She has made a promise that she would assist them whenever she comes back home. Finally murugan spoke few words to her telling her to be safe, secure and sound while traveling.

She boarded the train as the train started to move the track. Standing at the entrance door,she waved her hands to all of them. A lone tear escaped from her eyes having the sudden emotion of missing all of them and her hometown.

Checking her face again on the mirror in the train,she went to her seat.

Her's was a window side seat and pushing her bag inside properly she looked outside. In two minutes she casually turned inside to see kathir sitting in front of her.

At first she thought it was her imagination but no,he was sitting in real with flesh and bone.

Her eyes widened in shock and suprise while he grinned at her "Hi..."he waved his hands.

She went closer to him and rubbed her eyes to check on him. He smiled and winked at her making her going confused. Immediately she pinched on him "aah...mulla enna panra..."kathir shouted out in pain.

Coming out of the trance of shock,mullai kept her gesture steady. Raising her eyebrows she spoke"nee Inga enna panra??"

Kathir gave a cheeky reply"yen naa Inga varakudadha??idhu train mulla...yaru vena varlam..."

"Adhu seri adhuku nee yen Vara ???"mullai asked.

"Unna pakka dhan vandhen..."he told calmly.

"Ennaku unna pakka virupam illa"she turned her head to other side. "Okay pakka venam aana pesalam la??"he asked quietly.