Sweet Gift

Precap : As dhanam was not in town,kathir told about Mullai's acceptance to his father. His father was happy about the news and asked kathir to bring mullai to their home. Joyfully, kathir went to her home and picked her up. Both of them stepped inside his home as a happy couple.

******

Hi guys!!!!

Hope all are good!!!!

I am really sorry for this long gap. I tried my level best to update in middle but this exams and assignments was there for every week which made me not to look on my phone. I received messages and comments to update the next chapter but I wasn't able to do it  immediately. I apologise for it and hope you guys still remember this story and me😊

If not,that's the reason I have added a precap of the before chapter. Pls continue giving me the support as you guys use to give before. After a long gap it was difficult to type the story as I lost the flow. This chapter wouldn't have been upto your satisfaction by I tried my best to make it look good.

Hope you guys like it and please vote , comment and tell your views.

Thank you for waiting patiently ❤️

*******

Holding her hand ,he took her inside "welcome to my home... my sweet vayadi..."he whispered kissing her cheeks as they stepped into the house as a couple for the first time.

He told"valadhu kal vechu ulla va..."and she did as per his wish. Meena who just came out of the kitchen rushed to mullai as she is seeing her after a long time "mullai eppadi irukinga..."

Mullai smiled at her and reciprocated"nalla iruken meena ,nenga eppadi irukinga??"

Kathir got a bit worried seeing his sister in law running as she was pregnant,so he spoke in concern "Anni..Ippadi ellam odi varanthinga..inda maari time la nenga safe ah Iruka vendam ah..."

Mullai didn't understand the context and looked at him. He smiled at her and broke the news "veetuku oru kutty papa Vara pogudhu mulla..."

Mullai saw Meena who blinked her eyes as confirmation and she understood what he meant. Mullai hugged her "Meena sollavae illa.... congratulations..."and she said"thanks mullai...ippo dhan confirm achu..."

Meena asked them to come inside and still holding her hand,they moved towards the hall. He called his father who came out from his room.

Seeing mullai,he smiled widely "mulla va ma...nalla irukiya??? Murugan eppadi irukan???". Mullai told that everyone are fine in her family. She stepped forward to bow down and get his blessings. Same time,kathir glasped their hands together and both of them bent down to get his blessings. Pandian was happy by this gesture and wholeheartedly blessed the new blooming couple.

When mullai got up , pandian asked "kathir ellam sonna ma ...naa venna murugan kitta pesata ma??" Mullai declined it "illa uncle naa appa kita idha paati innum pesala..naa sollitu nenga vandu pesunga..."

Pandian obliged and requested her "mama nu kupdu ma..."and she responded happily"Okay mama..."which made him to grin widely.

Meena called them to have breakfast and when the word food was heard kanna came down from his room "hello mullai akka..."

He stood beside the pillar and kathir slapped his head "akka illa...anni nu sollu..."and kanna rubbing his head called her as per his brother's wish.

All of them went inside and sat on the dining table with gents on side and ladies on the other side. Meena and Mullai thought of having after sometime but kathir didn't allow it and asked both of them to sit along with them. As the food was served,all started to focus on the plate.