Acceptance

Mullai confessed "innimey naa vazha pora ovaru nimishamum  unkuda vazhanum kathir....."and kathir lost his attention on the crab and turned to her side.

He froze on his place and looked at her but there was no expression on her face Namma seriya dhan ketom ah???

He ran to her "mulla...ippo nee enna sonna??"

Hiding her smile,she lied "naa onnum sollala da..."

He narrowed his eyebrows in confusion and was trying to recollect the words..."illayae nee edho sonna maari dhan irunduchu...."and her reply was instant"un kadhula edho ketta naa sonnen artham ah??"

He felt her answer was right and was scratching his head while mullai was teasing in him in his mind enna vida unnaku vandu(crab) mukiyam ah pochu la...anubavi....

"Mullai nee onnum sollaliya??"his face turned pale and she nodded her head negativity. While he was still doubtful,mullai grabbed his shirt collar forcefully.

His eyes widened and her fingers started to play with his beard. Giving a deep kiss on his right cheek she said"naa unna romba kadhalikaren da manga...."

She left him with a smile and started to run away from him. Kathir was rooted towards the sand recollecting the moment. When he regained his senses,he smiled even more widely and started to chase her down..mavalae iru varen....

He overtook her speed and hugged her behind, holding her enclasping within his hands."fraudu odraya nee"and the water touched their feet. His grip was strong and when mullai tried to move out , he didn't give up which made both to fell into the water.

Drenched fully, both started to splash water on each other and along with the sound of the moving waves their laughter filled the environment.

When they didn't have any more strength,kathir pulled her with his hand "mullai thirumbi sollen....aasaiya iruku..."and she didn't listen "no...golden words are not repeated "

"Please di...evalo naal wait pannen....sollen..."he begged while she replied"no way...enna vida unnaku beach... vandu... adhudhan mukiyam ah pochu la...adhey love Pannu..."

"Romba dhan panra..."his hold was getting stronger"kathir vidu..."and he said "no...enkita matikita la...vidavae maten"

The drop of water from her hair was falling on her shoulders. The wet hair was blocking her eyes and with his one hand he tugged it behind her ears. His fingers was rubbing against her cheeks whilst his eyes was looking at her to share an eye lock.A warm sensation was erupting in her nerves. The sun set down wishing the young couple and he whispered"solla matiya???"

The waves washed their feet with cold water and their closeness was getting even more cosy. His eyes mesmerized her and she gave up " ippadiyae vazhkai muluka enkuda irukipiya kathir??"

"Adha vida vera enna vellai ennaku...nee matum bodhu di ennaku..."he told truly.

" Nee ennaku venum kathir...i love you..."her lips trembled.

Kissing her forehead,he replied"unna vida ennaku edhuvum perusu illa mulla....love you too"and shared a memorable hug.

The body was cold with the freezing chill water which was dripping on them. They sat down and removed their shoes.

Mullai was busy writing their names in the sand and he was holding her other hand. "Kathir eppadi iruku...??"she asked pointing at their names enscribed within a heart shape drawing.

"Azhaga iruku..."that time the water came and it got erased making mullai to keep a sad pout face.

"Paravala..Namma manasula iruku la..adhu ennikum aiyadhu..."he quoted.