Words

"inda kalyanatha niruthidhalam"she said confidently.

Jeeva was in a shock"enna solra mullai?? Ippo eppadi panna mudiyum?". She replied back"yen mudiyadhu??seri na onnu kekaren,nenga Meena va maranduthen avala paati yosika maten...ava yen munnadi vandu ninna kuda ennaku prechana illa...yennaku yennda guilt illa, yenna unga life partner yethupen nu sollunga naa onnum solla maten"

He heard it and remained silent. How could he forget her- it's impossible. "Badhil solla mudiyala la ...ungalakum virupam illa yennaku oru ponna kasta padithi oru kalyanam panna aasa illa,adhu yen virupamum illa,na avalo koranchi ponnava illa...innoru ponnu oda kadhalaan parichu yen vazhkaiya aamachika please inda marriage stop pannalam"

"Aana Namma family..."he started a word. "Namma inda kalyanatha niruthina konja naal dhan avanga kasta paduvanga...aana Namma ponnuku illana paiyanuku inda kalyanatthula virupam illama dhan nadakudhu nu therinja vazhka muzhuka avanga kasta paduvanga"

Her point was valid. What sort of relationship is that when two people don't have feelings for each other. But he didn't have the guts to open up. That too in front of his family again. What could he tell them at this nth hour. "Please ippo ellarum thonga poyirpanga...naliku sollidhunga..."mullai said.

Jeeva honestly didn't know what to do. He just looked at her. Mullai had tears but she controlled it and said for one last time"please naliku sollidhunga illana vazhka muzhuka nammala la nimadhiya Iruka mudiyadhu". Saying so she left the place wiping her fresh tears.

She needed some time alone to take in the things that happened. She rushed to her room and found her best friend still waiting for her. Closing the door behind she hugged her and cried for hours. Her friend was her refugee that time. After coming back to normalcy she said everything from her point to her final decision while aarthi patted her and said"idhu dhan correct decision mullai..nee feel pannadha"

After talking for sometime,mullai got on a point and said"aarthi naa onnu solluven nee naliku adha seiyanum"telling so she gave her a work to which she agreed. Sleep was very far for both of them thinking of the next day.

Next day morning ......

All the preparations for the marriage was going in full speed. Aadvik (dhanam and Murthy son) nearly six years old was running all around and kanna found it difficult to have a hold of him. The stage was decorated with minimum materials but still it looked elegant. All the guests were arriving and kathir was given the charge of welcoming them all. Murthy  was busy with the food department and pandian was speaking with everyone.
Dhanam took the incharge of arranging everything on the dias. The priest arrived on time and was doing his work.

Mullai after taking a long bath came out and wore a simple maroon saree. She sat down to comb her hair when her elder sister peeped in "adha Kalyana ponnu solo va irukinga"

Thamarai, mullai's elder sister. A very sweet, silent and calm person. While mullai gets caught for being notorious and mischief,thamarai was the perfect example of obedient child. Doesn't interfere in anyone's matter and doesn't want anyone to interfere in her issue that's her principle. Being 7 years elder to mullai,she was like a second mother to her.

Smiling she walked in and sat beside her. Her sister was so happy that her little one is getting married. It's the first marriage in their family. Thamarai even though being the eldest didn't get married and she has her own reasons for that. Inspite of Mullai telling her hundred times that she would get married only after her,she couldn't win that battle.

"Yen silent ah Iruka?"thamarai asked and mullai just smiled."akka yellarum vandacha?"

"Almost innum 5 minutes la maplaiya kupuduvanga muhurtham dress vanga solli aprom ne poganum"she said fondly. Mullai just nodded her head and registered one thing in her mind still jeeva hasn't opened up the truth. Leaning on her sister's shoulder she just closed her eyes while her sister was speaking in great excitement.

Jeeva was called and he went to the stage . Receiving the white silk shirt and veshti he stood aside to move when the priest made announcement for the girl to come. Mullai came in the front along with her another friend Madhu.

She looked at jeeva and eyed him to tell the truth atleast at that moment but in return there was no response. That moment she decided, it's her time to speak out.Smilingly,she took the red colour saree and without waiting for a second she placed it down. All were puzzled by her immediate stance.

Then she turned to the crowd and said "ennala ivara ippo kalyanam panna mudiyadhu"she declared loud enough to all.

All were shell shocked to hear it from her. Standing rooted in their places no one had the ability to put words and ask a question. It was parvathy who came out of the trance and shouted"Mulla enna pesara ne?"

Mullai turned to her "unmaiyae dhan pesaren ma..ennala jeeva va Kalyanam panna mudiyadhu.. avar manasu vera oru ponnu iruka
...oru ponna azha vechithu yennala vazha mudiyadhu"

Parvathy became silent and was just recollecting those words. Is that true???that was only running in her mind.

"Yenna ma solra?"both pandian and murugan asked in the same time.

She turned to them"aama pa idhu dhan unmai... sorry uncle"she explained everything what happened last night starting from her intuition till her meeting with Jeeva.

All there was taken aback. At this hour,the wedding is not going to happen made their brains to take a spin. The crowd present there started to gossip among themselves. Thamarai came and stood near Mullai "Mulla evalo naduchu na yen idha appovae ne sollala?"

While she was about to reply,kathir stepped forward"yeppadi solluvanga idhu yellam drama dhanae..."

Mullai felt so hurt at his statement. From where he found it as a stage play and why he spoke like that all of a sudden??? Is she that senseless to behave like this in the crucial moment of her life??? What he is upto????

"Annae enna pesura nee?"kanna couldn't control himself seeing his brother suddenly letting out those harsh words.

"Aama da... konjam varsham munnadi thamari akka va ponnu ketu ponapo vayasu vitiyasam solli nichayathu nirithunanga...ippo jeeva Anna ku oru kadhal iruku nu solli kalyanatha nirutha pakuranga...ivanga sonna adhu unmai agiduma..."kathir spoke it out of anger. He doesn't even know the slightest truth that his brother was in love for these many years.

Above all his life, he has believed his family to be perfect in all angles and already broken for two times by the same murugan family he doesn't have much trust on them. He just has the thought that his brother is just perfect and without even asking or knowing what happened he spoke to support his family.

While mullai was about to give a fitting reply back, all heard a voice speaking

"Illa mullai solradu unmai dhan kathir"jeeva said not able to hide the truth anymore.

TBC