A small meet-up

* Kindly read the previous chapter to recollect the story 🙏🙏*

"Avaru police officer.."she replied "super...aal photo Iruka??"he requested.

She took her phone and showed his photo which her sister has sent to her. Seeing that photo the world shook for kathir and he unknowingly shouted"Ivan ah????????"

Mullai was puzzled with his reaction "edhuku da ippadi katura ??"and that's when he realised what he had done.

Composing his thoughts for a moment,kathir closed his eyes and let his breath out. He opened his eyes and looked at her "onnum illa mulla...time achu va polam"he didn't wait for her answer and walked towards his bike.

Mullai walked with him with a confusion thinking about his behaviour. He started the bike and mullai sat behind. Till they reached her home ,kathir was only looking at her through the mirror and watched the road simultaneously. After dropping her at her home,he spoke"seri mulla...bank loan visiyam ah namma night discuss panlam..ennaku work iruku naa varen..."and he was about to kick his paddle when mullai took the key from his bike.

"Mulla...savi..."kathir asked when mulla replied"ippo nee en kannu paathu pesu kathir... appo tharen..."he heard it fully but he didn't dare to look at her. Mullai didn't give up and stood there firmly.

"Kathir last one hour ah nee normal ah illa...mama photo patha lerndhu...nee silent ah Iruka... enna achu da...pls sollu..."she told politely citing how she has keenly observed his behaviour.

Kathir knew he can't hide anymore so he moved facing her direction. His eyes was filled with guilt which mullai could see easily."kathir edhachum problem ah...??"

Kathir said "aama mulla..naa thappu panniten nenaikaren.."mullai didn't understand his statement.

"Unga mama va ennaku theriyum..."he told and she asked how he knew him to which he described the incident that happened on the street end.

Her doubtful face turned into a angry stare.. aiyayooo moraikaraley...kathir observed her expressions. He apologized"mulla... theriyama panniten di... sorry"and she started to hit him with her purse..."loosu ah nee??"she said in between when he shouted"aah...vaalikudu di... sorry di... innimey panna maten...aaah.."

He held her hand while she was still angry on him "hero nu nenaipa ah da unnaku??erkanavae...akka mama kula enna sanda therla...ippo nee ippadi panni vechuruka...en da enga akka va avangala pathuka mudiyadhu ...chinna papava avanga??"

"Appadi illa...oru concern la..."he dragged "thappu dhan....ippo enna panradhu??"

"Ellam pannitu ippo kelu enna panradhu nu..."she answered back.

"Sorry di...en chellam la...venum naa pannuven ah sollu.."he clasped her hands with his palm and her anger was slowly disappearing... madam konjam cool down agitanga pola....

"Seri vidu ... first avanga kula oru mudivu varanum ..adhuku oru plan iruku...paapom work out agudhanu..."she quoted.

"Enna plan di pondati??"kathir questioned

"Adhu aprom solren...ippo time achu nee veetuku po .."she ordered.

"Seri...unnakaga...bakery shop lam paathuvechen... edhachum ippo inga kudukalam la..."he requested politely.

She took her hand knowing the inner meaning of his words "adhan ippo unmai sollitu off panitiyae...nalla paiyan ah veetuku po...naanum poren...time achu..."she climbed the stairs when kathir shouted "paavi..mulla... kalyanathuku aprom vechukeren di ella kannakum...."

"Nee enna vechukiriya illa naa unna vechukarena pakkalam da..."mullai replied in loud voice making kathir's eyes to widen seeing the people around smiling at the couple..aiyoo manatha vanguraley... he parked his bike and went to his room.