Bike ride

That day.....

Mullai was asked to attend a family function in temple. Her parents went before hand to help the people out there so she was asked to come alone. After getting ready she waited in the bus stop to catch a bus but time didn't favour her. Getting late she decided to ask a help.

She waited for sometime but that didn't help out. She came forward on the road and asked for lift.

That time kathir was coming in a TVS bike for delivering some goods nearby. Mullai not even looking properly who the person is, stopped the bike for help.

Irritated kathir spoke"ei....arivu illa ippadi dhan vandu vandiya niruthuviya?"

Aiyayoo...Ivana....she knew her attempt was of no use now.

"Inda unna dhan kekaren loosu maari ippadi dhan pannuviya?"he told in a sharp tone only to get a fast reply "adhaney enniku nee enna paatu nalla vartha pesa pora"

"Ei...."his anger was rising and he started his bike to move out.

"Kathiruu...kathiruu ... ennaku oru help pannen...nee kovil pakkam dhan porala...enna konjam drop pannen please"it was her request.

"Naa enna oru sutta poren ah??? Ennaku delivery iruku..pesama poo"but mullai didn't give up "kathiruu kathiru...Kovil varaikum dhan please da"

"Inda naa unna vida moonu vayasu periyavan pechula konjam mariyada irukatum" and her reply was "appo anna nu kopadava?"she knew he doesn't like that but couldn't stop herself from teasing him.

"Chee...Anna va...erukanave veetla oru karadi enna appadi dhan kupadaran"he was annoyed for sure.

"Seri appo mama nu kupadava?"she asked further only to raise his temper.

"Dha...thallu...nee enna kupadave venam....idhu yen vandi... ennaku eppovum thaniya dhan oota pudikum...nee vera aala paru"

Vechukaradhu TVS vandi adhuku ivalo scene ah..."Kathir kathiru... please enna kutitu poyen...naa edhum pesa maten silent ah varen... okay va"

Hearing that she won't open her mouth he replied"seri eru..."

Happily she jumped on the backseat keeping her hand on his shoulder. "Dha unna era dhan sonnen gudika sollala"

She wanted to give back but kept quiet as she has to reach her place. He started the ride and feeling her hand on his shoulder,"nee onnum vizha maata Kai ah edu"he ordered.

Aama ivaru periya manmadha konju... support ku vecha romba dhan panran....Ivana....she took her hand and not wanting to miss a chance she spoke"yen kathiru...maata neram ellam nalla dress panra... delivery pogum bodhu matum yen inda azhuku satta podara?"it was her doubt since a very long time.

She asked casually not knowing that this would irritate him. He stopped the bike immediately and asked her to get down.

"Yen kathir inga eraki Vidra, Kovil innum varla"she said looking around.

"Pesama varanu sonne ippo kelvi kekara?? Naa appadi dhan ennaku eppadi pidikudho appadi dhan irupen..."his tone was angry.

Realising that it has irked him,she choose to handle the situation lightly. Smilingly"naa pesa maten dhan sonnen kelvi kekka maten sollala..."

Hoping this would save the situation but seeing his reaction it was evident it went in wrong direction. "Neeyae ingarendu poo...ennaku Vella iruku...periya vinnyani kelvi kekaranu nenapu"

Without a second elasping,she replied"okay kathiru....tata"she walked off.

Shaking his head,he started his bike but it didn't start...yenna vandi start agala...he got down and checked his vehicle. He checked everything from the petrol tank till the tyres....ellam correct ah iruku... aprom eppadi that's when he noticed the bike key was missing. He got the point that minute itself and ran behind mullai.