Confusion

Hello makkale!!!!

After a long time this book is updated ,so kindly read the before chapter to know the continuation.

Thank you for waiting patiently and please give your support as you have been giving before. Read,vote and comment please 😊

.....

"Oru nimishum kathir "she called out and he didn't wait a second to turn.

Their eyes locked as if it was destined for estangled love forever. She came down from the doorstep and passed a small smile to him.

That moment he felt like hugging her tightly for no reason but no it's just a wish for him. She asked"Are you okay Kathir???"

That question everyone in our life would have asked and effortlessly we would have lied and kathir is not an exception. He replied"yeah..."

"Illa inniku nee konjam dull ah irunda maari irundhuchu... edhachum problem ah???naa inniku unkuda time spend pannala mudiyala ellarum irundanga....adhan ippo kekuran..."she told softly.

"Appadi onnum illa mulla ...i am fine...konjam headache... avalodhan.. nee busy ah irunda ennaku theriyum...no problem"he lied with a painful heart.

"Seri...unnoda bouquet is so nice ... ennaku romba pidichuruku..appa amma romba happy nee vandadhu...thank you"she told sincerely.

"Namma kula enna formalities... seri naa kelambaren...late achu..."and she nodded to him.

Till he took his bike and went out of the street she was looking at him.

That night everyone left her home except aarthi as mano went out for an urgent work. Mullai was busy in kitchen while aarthi sat on a chair in her room.

Suddenly mullai phone vibrated with a message. It was from kathir. She just looked at the screen and kept quiet.

Mullai entered the room after finishing her work and jumped on her bed. She took the mobile and seeing his message,she immediately texted back. Aarthi was watching all of this and sat on the bed along with her.

She could able to figure out what mullai is going through as she was also on the same stage in her college days.

"Yaaru kita ivalo sandosham ah message panra??"aarthi asked.

"Kathir kita..."she told happily. After all, she has asked if he has reached home and he replied back for it.

" Oh..Avana ah...avanuku ah  ivalo scene huh....?"she told casually.

"Yen di...kathir ku enna??he is a sweet person... romba nalla paiyan..."mullai told with a wide smile.

That time aarthi remembered what mullai use to tell about him during college days...yei...anda kathir irukan la... seriyana malla korangu di...eppa paaru oorunu oru munji...devadas maari oru dhadi....kozhi maari oru kazhuthu...eppa parru enkita sanda podaran... seriyana vathu di....

Aarthi was just recollecting it ella animals oda adjectives use pannuva ippo sweet person ah...route vera maari pogudhu...

"Sweet person ah??Avan seriyana porriki mulla...munji paatha therla..."aarthi triggered her.

"Ei...appadi lam illa ..kathir romba matured person...nee batuku edhachum sollada...."she fought back.

"Appadi dhan solluven...sirika kuda theriyadhu kathir ku..."aarthi didn't give up and mullai replied back"Aarthi pesama iru... kathir siricha avalo azhaga irupan... unna maari ah, ellathukum loosu maari sirika..."