At the cafe

He asked "appo inniku pakathula irukara coffee shop ku variya?"

She thought for a second or two and agreed.

Smilingly,he said"seri appo evening meet panlam"and he left for his class.

Mullai after checking the count of her books, left the place.

Evening as said ,she went to the coffee shop and was waiting for him.

It was a cool breezy evening with birds chirping together. Sliding aside the glass door mullai went inside and sat on a corner place.

The whole place was designed with glasses and the outside weather was seen sitting inside. The small tiny droplets slided along the window plane and the water pots placed at each corner had different flowers enchanting with new fragrances.

The ambience was cool and neat. The cafe was based on old Tamil cinema motions and dialogues. All was artistic drawing capturing every visitor's eyes.

Mullai personally liked all of these and was taken by it that she forgot kathir has arrived.

Coming in late as usual, kathir hurried inside to meet her. He saw her and went near the table to call her.

Mulla was busy reading those dialogues written on walls that she failed to notice kathir standing beside.

Enna iva ivalo kupadaren pakka matra...he called even louder that jerked her.

"Va Kathir ukkaru..."he sat in front of her.

Kathir too liked the pleasant place and he was waiting for the waiter to take orders as he was damn hungry. "Enna mullai coffee shop pudichu pochu pola"he kept his purse on the table.

"Aama.. kathir theme based ah iruku...i really liked it especially inda setup water pots...small lamps looks pleasing la..."he nodded his head to her appreciating the fact that she looked up the architecture styles of the place which he failed to notice.

"Sollu kathir edhachum pesanuma?"she asked politely.

Hearing sounds from his tummy,"aama aana adhuku munnadi order place panlam ah...romba pasikudhu"he said sheepishly and mullai can't refuse to give a smile. Ordering two black coffee and club sandwiches, kathir waited patiently to start their conversation.

As per his wish,the food came faster than expected and he started to take on the sandwiches making mullai chuckle at his act. Feeling the energy inside growing up, kathir decided to speak first about the loan issue."mullai uncle eppadi irukaru?"

"Appa is okay today... business work dhan konjam hectic ah irukum otherwise no problem"she replied and he continued again"mullai yen friend kita pesinen Avan personal loan kedaika help panren sonna .... it's a good option...shall I arrange for it?"

"Yes please da ... business la ippo romba profit illa...so naa job try panren inda loan kandipa helpful ah irukum... enna documents venum sollu naa arrange panren"and he agreed to her statement.

Finishing two sandwiches by that time kathir ordered for one more grilled paneer sandwich. "Sir ku semma pasi pola"she teased him and he rolled his eyes. In the morning talk,he forgot his lunch box at home. All he could do was to smile at her.

They discussed casually about life and both could feel that they have a same mindset but with different idealogies. While this was going on one side, Kathir decided it's time to speak out. Clearing his throat,he called"Mulla...."

She stopped what she was talking about and was in keen to listen from him. He told" I AM SORRY...."

She couldn't understand why all of a sudden he has to apologise to her. "Edhuku kathir..?"she asked.