Intuition

It's her wedding tomorrow.

Like any other girl,she is excited as well as scared to the core. It's a turning day for her. New life,new relationship, different environment, unknown people... everything is different.

Sitting down infront of the mirror, all the thoughts were running inside her mind. Just now,an official engagement is done and tomorrow she would be married off.

But was she really interested in getting married??? That became a million dollar question....

She wasn't really sure to get into a married life or the least is,she was not mentally prepared. But for one reason she agreed. It was her father's request and she wasn't able to deny it.

She still remembers those words her dad said that day

"parvathy purinjiko... pandian yen kita nambikai ya ketan....yerkanavey rendu visiyathula naa avanuku help pannala...adhuvey ennaku oru kutra unarchiya iruku...ippovum na ipadi  panna eppadi??? Namma ponna Avan veetu marumagal akanum avanoda aasa...yen Kaiya pudichu ketapo naa eppadi vendam solluven?"

She heard this once her mom was debating about her marriage topic. Though she wasn't really interested in getting her married to that home,she knew that the family is well suitable for them.

Murugan and pandian are good old friends from their school day's. While pandian continued his father's business,murugan started his own import export company. She knew how much her father values his friendship and thinking about everything she agreed to the marriage.

Just for the sake, her dad would be happy at first place. The family is not new to her. From childhood she knew everybody and she was dear to all except one person.

Kathir!!!!!

From the childhood day's,they have been together. He always likes to tease and prank on her while she was no less in giving back. Even though it was a blooming friendship all came to an end with passage of time.

The rupture between two families strained their relationship and all that was left behind was hate. He started to hate and hurt her in situations while she got irritated as to why he is treating her like this for no fault of hers.

She sighed and looked around to know the time. It's 10.30 pm and her mom came inside. Asking her to sleep soon and giving hundred instructions, she left. But before sleep she wanted to know one thing,so she quietly took her phone and called her best friend.

Then she was walking to and fro in her room. One question was ringing in her head about her fiance - Jeeva.

Was he really interested in marrying her??? That question was pricking her heart. From the start of this marriage topic she could sense the way Jeeva is reacting which clearly told something is bothering him.

At first she thought he might be reserved or shy but later it remained the same and that disturbed her. From young age, she knew him but hasn't spoke to him much.

While kanna was her partner in crime,jeeva was really a reserved person. He never shows anything on face. He doesn't talk much but values his family much and respect everyone. But when their date was approaching,she could see the silence in him.

She isn't that fool not to know whether the person she is going to live with is ready for the next step. His actions spoke so much. He didn't show much interest in shopping. Whenever she tried to talk he would reply in a word and move out. He doesn't really look at her and answer. His eyes showed some fear and pain. When she tried asking he would just skip the topic.

Her observation was evident that jeeva is hiding something but what is that???? She wanted to know it badly atleast before the marriage. Was he really interested to get married to her??? Today also in the engagement, he looked down with no happiness in his face. That proved her instinct right and she wanted to clear it off somehow before the big day.

She wanted a lone time with him to get things clear and that's why she called her friend - Aarthi.

Aarthi came inside and smiled at her "enna madam.. ippo call pannirika..naa kuda nee unnoda aal kuda pesikithu irupa nenachen" she pulled her leg. That's when mullai remembered she doesn't even have jeeva's phone number and that made her to give a stare at her best friend.

"Okay cool cool enna achu?"aarthi asked and mullai made a request"Aarthi ennaku Jeeva mama kuda konjam thaniya pesanum..ippo naa velila pona prechana...nee avaru enga irukaru paatu sollu...naa avarkita ooru visiyam pesi aaganum please". She didn't like to call anyone as Mama but she was forced to as it was in their customs.

Aarthi understanding her situation silently moved out of the room and went to the groom's room. She knocked the room but there was no response.

Preserving decency she stood outside for a long time but still there was no response. She moved the door slightly and she was surprised when she came to know the door wasn't locked at first place. Moving inside,she found no one was inside the room. Checking once again she tried to move when she noticed something on the table.

"Enna va irukum"she mumbled and moved near the table and found a handwritten letter. Taking it in hand,she saw the name and out of fear read the first line. That moment she knew what it is all about and rushed out of the room.

TBC