misunderstanding

"Podhum niruthinga"his voice roared giving a shrill of terror to all those who stood there.He came to call kanna for a help when he only heard the last sentence what parvathy spoke.

Kathir came to them with his hot temper "nenga yaru en anni paati appadi pesa??"he asked directly to parvathy.

Kanna understood what would happen next so interuppted "annae enna achu theriyama...."kathir hearing his voice snapped him off saying "nee onnum pesadha da"

His voice was loud enough when he said " nenga matum olunga???enga appa kastama na situation irukum bodhu unga purushan oru help kuda panla ...nenga eppaparu enga veetu aalunga la kevalama pesuvinga..ippo enga anni hurt panringa... enna nenaichu ippadi pesuringa??"

Parvathy never expected this all of a sudden. She was triggered to speak by dhanam but didn't expect kathir to come and shout at her. She knew kathir doesn't have much good opinion about her family but off late the help he used to offer made her slightly to change her opinion about him. Again now all went to a reverse.

"Thambi konjam mariyadha kutudhu pesunga...unga anni...."she started but he didn't let to finish her fully "podhum....ennaku oru vellakam thevai illa naa dhan paateney nenga eppadi pesinanga nu..."

Kanna came in front of his brother and said "Anna avanga enna solla varanga nu Kelu..."but kathir pushed him aside "nee ulla varadha da...unnaku onnum theriyadhu ivangala paati..."

Aiyo....inniku en annae ippadi Pannudhu...kanna lamented.

"Ungaluku dhan vai irukunu istathuku pesuvinga la...illa theriyama kekuren nee yellam oru pombala ya????"he asked with a ideology how that she too being a women can insult another women on child's issue. But parvathy was shattered hearing such words. All these years even though she shouts or makes any issues she was always respected by everyone. She didn't wantedly ask dhanam about such a question because she knows that it is something personal but she couldn't take her talk bad about her daughter and that was the reason she said a word like that. Tears was flowing from her eyes when she heard such a statement.

Well Kathir was in full anger when he said those words but there was also another person who lost her temper hearing it.

"Amma...."mullai called out loudly. She was all in good mood today as she felt this day would be memorable for her. She came in search of kathir to speak out her love and to know about his mindset. But what she saw was just the opposite. Kathir was shouting at her mother and she couldn't stand it. Any daughter won't like to see her mom in tears and mullai isn't an exception.

Kathir turned immediately hearing her voice and he could the pure anger and hurt in her eyes.

She went to her mother as she couldn't see her like that and looked at kathir. "Nee yaru enga Amma va kelvi kekka..."she asked angrily.

Kathir at that moment realised that she was mullai's mother too. He was so concerned that someone spoke bad about her sister in law that he forgot that fact that when he questions parvathy it would hurt his Love.

He was still angry but he spoke"mulla..."when mulla showed her hand to stop him.

"Yen Peru solla kuda unnaku orumai illa .."and taking her mom's hand "nee yen ma Inga ninnu yellarkitayum pechu vangara...va ma...."she started to move out with her mother.

Kanna went behind them to console but mullai said "kanna pls... ippo naa edhuvum kekara maana nillai na illa ..." and she left the place with her mom with a broken heart.

Dhanam came to kathir's side to console him but seeing mullai in utter pain he left the place without telling a word. Kanna was the one who felt so bad for the situation that went out of his control.