Who are you to me???

After one minute... appo enkita poi solriya mullai...????he concluded without knowing the actual truth.

He went home, threw his bag and lied down on his bed just to think about her. Off late thinking about mullai's happy face soothens his heart.

Her smile
Her chirpness
Her innocence
Her mischief
Her courage...

The list was endless for him. He is a person who admires someone for their character and not for their outer looks. At the end of the day that's all matters to live and love.

He couldn't stop thinking about her. He has developed a deep emotion for her and his heart didn't deny it but this incident made him restless. The fact that Ashwin came there and the belief that mullai lied to him haunted his inner feelings. It was a just a small lie and he has seen how many times kanna would lie in front of his family for food but that didn't hurt him this much but the fact that mullai lied to him made him feel down. He couldn't sleep properly that night.

Next day at college during lunch break, kathir was so silent.

Ashok cleared his voice..."yenda...upma la uppu illaya enna?"he asked.

This question was out of the blue and kathir gave a puzzled look at him.

"Illa monji ivalo sad ah irukey adhan keten..."but kathir didn't respond properly.

Ashok got up from his chair and started to check something on kathir's head. "Dei enna panra?"kathir asked.

"Illa mental agitiya nu oru doubt adhan check panren.."Ashok looked at him.

"Dei..."kathir combed his hair again staring at his friend.

"Moraikadha...da... daily yen kuda sapadum bodhu jolly ah irupa... mulla paati pesuva, avala paati pesama oru nalla illa...inda moonu masam appadi dhan Iruka.....inniku yenda ingi thinna koranga maari iruka"Ashok asked.

"Sollamata..."kathir told what was bothering him from yesterday.

"Dei idhu oru matter ah??"he asked.

"Illaya pinna,yenda yen Kita poi sonna??"he demanded.

"Yenda dei unnoda Life la yaarum poi sollala... adhuku nee ivalo react pannuviya...anda ponnu enna situation la irundanu therla ... intentional ah mulla poi solla maata nu nenaiken..."

"Correct dhan i can understand but accept panna mudiyala da...yennu therla"he looked down not able to find the answer for his questions.

"Kathir...unnoda perchanai enna mullai poi sonnadhu ah??? Illa Ashwin kuda ponnada??"

Kathir didn't have an answer for this. His soul was shouting that both was the reasons but for what and why, he couldn't guess it out.

"Dei .."Ashok called out as he didn't get any answer.

"Ennaku therla...da... i don't know but rendu reasonum dhan,edho mulla ennaku matum dhan nu oru feeling....adhu eppadi solradhu therla"

Ashok got the clue and asked starightly"mullai ah love panriya da???"

"Dei..ennada solra"kathir reacted back immediately.

"Enna...nee solradu paatha appadi dhan iruku"

"Dei i like her avalodhan adhuku love nu solluviya?"kathir closed his lunch box.

"Appo yen da unnaku ava oru Chinna poi sonnadhu ivalo hurt aana?? Ashwin kuda pona unnaku yen ippadi feel agudhu...dei don't give me an explanation...unna paati ennaku theriyum...inda moonu masam ah pakuren...mullai paati nee pesama oru naal illa....nee avala paati pesum bodhu avalo happy ah solluva....avaluku onnu na nee avalo feel pannuva...aniku unga anni hurt panni pesinanga nu night time kuda pakama avala poi paatu pesitu Vanda... avanga appa ku nee kasta paatu loan vangikudutha...ivalo yen unga amma kaprom first time nee oru ponna paati ivalo pesirika...appo idha enna nu solradu?"it was something that made kathir to ponder a lot.