Feel⚡

Kathir was sleeping peacefully in her lap while she was caressing his hair. He had always wished to bask in this warmth of love.

All these years,he has come across many women but he hasn't felt connected to any women for that matter except mullai. Something was so special about her. He could always feel his mother in her and that might be the first reason for falling to her. She cares for everyone like how his mom is for his family. She is gentle,down to earth and a friendly person.

He liked her ofcourse not to lie he liked her beauty but above all he is madly in love over her character. After all these years he knows he would love her the same even in their 80s. Hugging her tightly he had the most peaceful sleep in his life after so many years.

It was evening and kathir woke up from his deep slumber. He took his head from her lap and looked at her affectionately "thungabodhu kuda azhaga Iruka"he compliment her.

She was sleeping behind the stand of the cot. Without disturbing her, he moved aside and placed the pillow in the back to make her feel comfortable. Getting up,he felt better than the morning sickness so he went to restroom to freshen up . After taking a good shower,he started to take the ingredients for making a good tea.

He always has love for three things in his life one is mullai, next it's his beard and last one is tea. He can't say no to these three things. Mullai got up from her sleep and saw kathir standing near the induction. Immediately she went to him"kathir kachal eppadi iruku??"she placed her hand on his forehead.

"Nee irukum bodhu adhu ellam edhuku Vara pogudhu??"he winked at her with a smile "overa vazhiyadha....seri thallu naa tea podren nee rest edu..."but he didn't allow her and asked to sit down.

Bored she turned on the radio in her phone and made it audible for both of them to listen. The song that was about to play was "nenjodu kalanthidu ". It was her favourite song, so she simply started to make movements to the tune that was following behind.

When the song was playing, in the middle kathir came to her side to tell her that this song reminds him about her while she was twirling to the feets of the bgm. When she turned around she lost her grip and was about to fall but kathir held her tightly. One solid minute they communicated through their eyes.

While the next stanza of the song was about to play,kathir made her to stand on her feet and holding her hand ,he sang for her to describe how he feels about her currently.

Kaalangal odum idhu kadhaiyaagi pogum
En kanneer thuliyin
eeram vaazhum
Thaayaaga neethaan thalai kotha vanthaalum
Madimeethu meendum jananam vendum

Yen vaazhkai nee
ingu thanthathu
Adi un naatkal thaanae
ingu vaazhvathu
Kaadhal illai ithu
kaamam illai
Intha uravuku ulagathil peyarillaiii

He turned her holding her waist and moved along to the whistle of the music. Placing her hand on his shoulder,he slightly bended towards her with his hands closely engulfing fully her back while she was just mesmerized looking at his eyes and he sang

Oru paarvai paarthu
nee nindraal
Siru poovaaga naan malarvenae
Oru vaarthai ingu
nee sonnaal
Vali pogum yen anbae anbae