CHAPTER : 9

Unknown p.o.v

It was the day. The funeral of Mrs. Miller. I never meant to hurt her. It wasn't even my fault. Sophia needed a piece of mind.

I did consider her my friend. Even best friend. But something about seeing her in pain made me happy. I made sure to act all concerned, so that she would not suspect me. But things went out of place, recently.

I look at her dressed in all black. Her dad and brother were crying but she wasn't. I'm not surprised as to how much she has been crying from the past few days.

I'm sitting at the back, away from everyone. I don't want to cause any more trouble. At least not right now.

But I'll have to do something about her, sooner or later. She dared to ignore the journal i sent her yesterday. Now she'll face the consequences.

I'll probably torture her dad next. Maybe, let her watch the slow death he'll face. After he gets out of the way, it'll be easier to handle her little brother. I'll make sure she watches their pain.

'I thought you were my friend' I mentally laughed. How dumb!

I snapped a picture of her and sticked in the journal that I was carrying with me. She'll have to open it, else her dad will be gone.

After the funeral, I went straight home. I don't think so she'll want to speak with me after what happened.

I reached home and switched on the Tv. There was some serial killer documentary playing. I watched it excitedly. The way reporters would ask if the killer felt any remorse was something I never understood. It feels good killing people. Their blood falling rapidly on the cold floor while they whimper in pain. What a sight!

I stood up and rushed to Sophia's house, knowing my next move. I climbed to her room using the branches of a tree and dropped the journal inside and ran out of there as fast as I could.

"You better enjoy it" I yelled to the empty street with a few people who turned to look back at me with puzzled looks. But I couldn't care less