EPILOGUE

"Adrian, get ready for school. The bus will be here in five minutes." I yelled from the kitchen, not caring if the neighbors heard. It was his first day and no way was he going to miss it.

After the whole traumatic experience, we moved away. Far away from our house. It served way too many sad events that I'd never want to face again.

Adrian barely made it then. The doctors said he had a cut from where he had lost too much blood. But a certain angel donated some of her blood to save my brother. I knew it there and then that she's my forever.I almost fell into a coma but was saved. I'm so grateful for everything till this date.

Since I finally had my 18th birthday, I adopted Adrian. The whole thing sounds sketchy, but it works for us and he was more than happy to hear the news.

Madison was taken to a mental asylum as doctors found her to be mentally unstable. I cried for days when I first heard the news but as Bella said, "It's for the best."

"I'm coming! Chill!" Adrian came running from outside  and stopped in front of our parents' portrait. He placed a bunch of freshly plucked tulips in the flower vase and closed his eyes. After murmuring something which sounded like a prayer, he sat on one of the chairs and ate the breakfast which I had prepared for him.

"Good morning" I turned to the beautiful girl in the hallway.

"Good morning Bella" I chuckled and passed her a plate.

She decided she'd come and live with us. She was afraid to leave us alone. That was the best decision she'd ever made.

"My mom called. She's visiting and invited you for dinner with us."

"You talk to your mommy about me?" I wiggled my eyebrows playfully and she started laughing. "Stop!"

"I'll come." She smiled and stood up.

"Dishes here we come" She picked hers and Adrian's plate and struck a pose.

"Crazy girl." Adrian commented and ran.

Her mouth flew open. "What did you just call me?" She ran behind him and he screamed for help. I sat there laughing at the crackheads.

Life was better. Much better.