5.

Early update bc I love this chapter and I have busy days ahead where I won't be able to write/upload!!

Spot the POV-switch hehe.

___

TW: mentions of bodyshaming

"Her husband walked in on you when she had her head between your legs?!" Ezra asked in shock. His eyes were wide and he didn't waste time before downing the shot, "Holy fuck!"

"I know." I groaned, palming my face as I leaned my elbows on the top of the bar, completely embarrassed.

I had come straight to Lotus after meeting with Mrs. Hilton and the unfortunate meeting with Mr. Styles. Ezra seemed a little surprised to see me tonight but still made time to talk to me. We were at the bar together as a girl was doing her set, but it was really calm here for a Wednesday.

Sky was listening in on our conversation in amusement, washing up some glassware with the dish towel over her shoulder, "That's rough." She commented.

"I'm so embarrassed." I winced, hiding my face, "The look on his face... he was so angry? I can't believe they didn't discuss it before. I thought he knew."

"So you met the infamous Harry Styles though? He's such a mystery." Ezra commented, sitting on the barstool.

"How do you mean?"

Ezra shrugged, "There's always so many articles about his wife, and her early success and all. And everyone knows they're married but he's super mysterious. He's never given an interview, nobody really knows him. He's in all the pictures with her but that's about it."

It wasn't the first time clients used me to cheat on their spouses. I had gotten over the guilt over the years, simply seeing it as my job and I forced myself not to worry about their marital status. It wasn't my business either way. But, it was the first time said spouse walked in during a sexual act.

He had literally seen me lying flat on the desk with his wife's tongue inside of me as I was moaning out.

Dear Lord. No wonder he hates me.

"By the way," Ezra frowned, "Didn't I tell you not to do anything with her until you showed me the contract?"

I shot him a sheepish look as he scolded me, "Sloane..."

"I'm sorry!" I rushed out, "Look, I haven't signed anything. She just said she wanted to start tonight and then it just happened. She's not a woman who likes being denied or rejected. If I had done so, that would've been it."

Ezra rolled his eyes, "Fine."

I straightened up on the barstool a little, "Is it true that she asked you if I could move in with them?"

"Yeah," He nodded, "I honestly thought she was kidding."

I let out a puff of air, still shaken up from my run-in with the Hilton household, "Well, she wasn't. She seemed really disappointed that I didn't want to become part of their little family. Honestly, I'm an escort, not part of a fucking throuple."

Ezra snorted out a laugh and I continued, outing all my frustration, "Seriously, she keeps saying it's just sex, and that she's not a lesbian, so why the fuck would I move in?" I grumbled, suddenly feeling so angry about everything. This evening had been weird all over. I had been forced to keep everything down with her around but now my frustrations weren being let out.

I could already tell that Mrs. Hilton was someone who made me feel small. And I had been feeling small all my life. Being Sloane saved me from that, but I couldn't be Sloane around her. She wanted me to be me, and I hated me.