thank you. <3

Hi everyone :'))

i know we still have the one-shots to go (they will be posted VERY soon!!) but i wanted to take a moment to thank you all for supporting me a lot on this story.

i won't make this too sad or long, but just like everyone else, i struggle with things in my personal life on a regular basis. i won't go too into depth about my personal life, but health has definitely not always been evident with me or other members of my family. 2022 was once more a year that kicked our asses in that department. writing has been an outlet to me for a decade now and since i've recently bumped into some stuff i wrote at first (very cringe), i definitely saw how far i've come and i feel very proud of myself.

i know i continue writing silly little stories about a man who has no idea i exist, but it's what makes me happy and to this day it's something that takes my mind off of things and lets me escape into a different world. 

i have written a lot on this website and i have posted multiple stories, but i've never written a book like earned it. not only was the plot very random and new to me, i've also never interacted with you all so much in the process of writing. and it's been the MOST fun.

Watching and reading you guys fall in love with harry and genevieve as much as i did, was incredible. writing this book definitely steered me into a new direction when it comes to how complicated and imperfect characters can be and how important communication is. i hope to bring this forward in any future stuff i write :')

i have felt very loved writing this and for that, i am endlessly grateful to you <3

all the love
- alison