45. (*)

Thank you for all the kind words and love at the end of the previous chapter!! I got really in my head about this book for a minute but today has been a good day and I'm happy with this chapter :))).

TW: mentions of adoption - giving up a baby.

Genevieve.

"Harry!" I gasped, "Yes, oh – I'm –" I cried out another whimper of his name with screwed-shut eyes, my hand in a tight fist in his hair, my legs spasming as my hips bucked into his hand that was thrusting yet another toy inside of me.

I felt him smiling against my throat before he pulled out before I could orgasm, and I sobbed while my face dropped into his neck, "Please," I whispered, "please, please, please."

He tutted me softly, the toy lost somewhere on the floor as he wrapped both arms around me. The dull vibrations of the butt-plug made sure I wasn't really coming down from the edge anymore though.

I hadn't been in hours. And it was torture in the best possible way.

I was completely delirious on this bed, rolling around naked with Harry, who's dick was leaving streaks of precum on my belly as we cuddled and were twisted in the dirty bedsheets.

My body was covered in a thin layer of sweat and I had squirted more than I could've ever remembered my body being capable of, but Harry had turned into some sort of animal.

Gone was the man who shyly asked for my permission to spank me or to change positions. He wasn't even nearby anymore, he had moved to a whole other planet. The Harry in front of me wasn't hesitating, wasn't shy and wasn't embarrassed about trying and doing whatever he wanted to me.

After I had warned him for my upcoming orgasm about three times, he took the hint and just learned the signals my body gave him. Which was... something I was starting to regret.

My cheeks were wet with tears, my throat raw from screaming and crying, my heart pounding and my pussy was just about dead at this point. The tight coil in my tummy was borderline painful, but Harry took much amusement in my current state. He smirked down at me and kissed me again, slipping his tongue inside of my mouth while moaning. He had two orgasms in the time that he had been edging me.

For the first one, I deepthroated him as he hovered over me in the bed. For the second one, he had me holding onto the headboard as he unloaded himself on my tits and then I had to watch as he licked his cum off of my nipples and spat it back into my mouth. I had to clench my legs together the entire time.

"How are you feeling, sunny?" Harry whispered, nuzzling his nose into my jaw. He had a cocky look in his face, and when I was about to open my mouth and answer him, his palm cupped my cunt and squeezed teasingly.

My hips jutted up and I whined out, my eyes rolling back in sensitivity. "Hm?" He encouraged, "Are you going to ignore me now? Thought you wanted to be my good little slut?"

"I am – I am." I choked out, "F-Feel good."

"Yeah?" He murmured, "Have you been keeping count?"

I swallowed and nodded, trying my hardest to focus on his words but I was so fucked out that the ringing in my ears overpowered everything. I couldn't keep still for the life of me, all my muscles buzzing and trembling. "Yes." I croaked out, "Nine."

"That's a good girl." He whispered and I moaned at his praise, "Thank you." I peeped.

Harry breathily chuckled and hummed into my neck, leaning over me as his knees kept my thighs spread. I could feel the weight of his hard cock hovering over my tummy as he kept sponging kissed down my neck and up to my ear, "So polite." He muttered, "My best girl."