17.

Very much in denial that Harry is having an antwerp show 30 minutes from my door rn and i!!!! am!!! not!!!!! there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

So instead of crying myself to sleep, i wrote more of Henevieve :')).

we're going to monaco babyyyy

_____________

Genevieve.

"I have to go on a trip with them?!" I bellowed at Ezra, my palms flat on his desk as my heart pounded in my ears.

He raised his brows in surprise at my outburst, leaning back in his chair with slight panic in his features. His lips parted but nothing came out and he eventually cleared his throat, "Well – uh, I never said I agreed."

"Fucking hell." I groaned, turning around and palming my face. It was Sunday and I returned from a weekend with the Hilton's to head straight to Lotus and finally talk to Ezra. Ever since Blair broke the news to me that I was going to Monaco with her this week, I had been dying to speak to him and ask him what the fuck happened.

"Look, she called me like... thirty minutes before asking you." Ezra frowned, "I don't know what the big deal is? You could've said no?"

"It's not like she asked me, Ezra." I rolled my eyes, "She just said we're going to Monaco and that was that."

He huffed out and took off his glasses, "Well, that's not what I discussed with her. Her and I agreed that she'd ask you and give you the option. I didn't think she'd just decide for you." He frowned.

I held my hands on my hips and shrugged, "You've met her. It shouldn't be a surprise."

"Shit." Ezra muttered, sighing out and shooting me a look, "'M sorry, I should've discussed it with you first."

"You should've." I spoke with crossed arms over my chest.

"Sorry."

I shortly nodded, "Thank you."

"So Monaco..." Ezra drew out and I sighed, pacing in front of his desk, "Yep. Monaco. With both of them." I chewed on my lip, lost in thought.

Ezra paused before speaking again, "You don't seem too excited to go. I bet it's nice there. Good weather, it'll be a fancy hotel... and if she's in meetings all the time, you might enjoy yourself?"

I shrugged again, "I don't know. I-I've never been on a plane before. I've never been out of the country."

"It's a pretty short flight."

I shook my head, "That's not it."

Ezra frowned as I murmured and he eventually took a breath, "Does she make you uncomfortable?" HE started his guesses and I avoided his eyes, sitting down in the chair in front of his desk, "It's not her."

"It's him? He makes you uncomfortable?"

I shook my head and ran a hand through my blonde hair, "No. Not at all, the opposite actually." I sighed, carefully glancing at Ezra to gauge his reaction. He didn't seem to catch on and I crawled back, deciding not to inform him on my flirting with Harry, "Forget about it." I dismissed.

"Suppose you'll be mostly spending time with him there. It's a business trip after all." Ezra spoke.

I pressed my lips together, "I can do that." I spoke a bit to eagerly, causing him to arch up a brow, "Sloane..."

"He's just nice." I murmured, "Like... gentle. He listens when I talk."

Ezra shot me a look.

"Nothing weird has happened." I added softly, keeping my eyes low, "and nothing's going to happen. He's loyal to Blair, they're married and he values that. And I do too."