12.

Genevieve.

"Wait. He tried to kiss you?!" Ezra shrieked in pure surprise. He tried to frown, the botox preventing him from showing any true emotion in his face.

I was seated on the couch in his office with a sheepish look on my face, quickly exhaling, "I mean, I don't actually know. His nose was like... here," I pointed the side of my own nose, "and he just like breathed out." I shrugged.

"And where were his hands?!" Ezra continued like a twelve year old I had just told the juiciest story to. I shifted on the couch and brushed my hair over my shoulders, "Like here." I spoke, "holding my hair back."

"Why?"

"Because it was windy."

He fell back into his chair with a whine, "Fuck!"

I took a sip of my cold iced tea and dangled my leg over the edge of the couch, bobbing rather nervously, "Thank you so much for allowing me to work tonight." I sighed.

"I can't believe you need a break from her already. It's only been a week, Sloanie."

"I know." I murmured, "She's just... a lot. And she literally wants me to be there every night of the week. And you know I don't mind working but with the same person every day it's just a lot."

Ezra nodded, in a muted orange suit tonight, "I get it. I missed you here. Have you talked to the other girls yet?"

"No." I shook my head, "I came straight up here."

It was a Friday and around eight in the evening. Lotus was opening in a little while and I was finally, finally dancing again tonight. Mrs. Hilton had literally requested me twice more this week. Wednesday and Thursday I had also spent with her.

I felt a little pang of disappointment in my chest when I realized it was just me and her on Wednesday. I had no clue where Harry was and didn't really dare asking, but she let it slip that he was out with friends and refused to tag along.

I had to admit I missed him during dinner with business partners of Blair. I got introduced as her friend even if she was quite touchy with me. I could feel the men ogling me when I wore the red dress this time and Blair rested a hand on my thigh throughout most of the night. I found it hard to focus on conversation I didn't understand a thing about and just politely smiled along when I felt like someone had made a joke.

The sex was different though. I had no idea when Harry was coming home, but Blair didn't seem to pay attention when she pulled me into their bedroom. It was actually quite... good. First, she shoved me down on my back and tied my hands to the headboard. She didn't blindfold me this time, I assumed because Harry wasn't here. I exaggerated the noises I made, but she seemed to take her time and it didn't feel half bad.

After that, she flipped me on my stomach and fucked me with a vibrator until I came. She insisted on showering together afterwards and even though her kissing still made me want to cry and throw up, I allowed her because she paid.

Harry only came home by the time Blair and I were already in bed. So we did what she had asked me a couple of days before, the three of us slept in one bed. His side of the mattress was rather empty while Blair spooned me and snuggled up to me. I woke up a few hours into the night to find him gone again and I wondered if he was downstairs watching some documentary.

And I wondered why I wanted to join him so much. I didn't though, I tried to find comfort in the warmth of Blair' s body pressed to mine and closed my eyes, continuing my sleep.

By the time it was morning, I felt like my presence was no longer wanted as I felt like something was about to blow up between them. I had hardly closed the front door behind me when I heard them shouting at one another. Parker drove me home in silence again and I slept of most of the night in my own bed before Mrs. Hilton called me again for the next night.