49. (*)

TW: mentions of sexual assault/r*pe

Genevieve.

"Do you have everything?" Harry checked, cupping his hand around his mouth a little to let me hear him over the heavy winds. I nodded back, squinting against the sun as my dress flew up into the wind.

We were waiting on the docks to receive the key to the little boat Harry had rented for us this afternoon. Apparently he had a boating license – which honestly shouldn't surprise me – so we didn't need anyone extra to steer this boat for us.

I stared into the blue water and felt myself growing a little nervous. I trusted Harry, of course, and this boat had life jackets, but still... I couldn't swim.

Harry saw my look and approached me with a little smile, wrapping a hand around my waist, "You're gonna be fine, sunny. Promise."

I arched up an eyebrow, "Just like how you promised you wouldn't let us submerge before?"

His hand slid down to my ass to give it a playful squeeze as he breathed out a laugh, "I'm never going to hear the end of that."

I chuckled along and then cleared my throat when the boat vendor approached us, taking a step away so Harry's hand left my ass and we were a bit more decent in the presence of others. We got handed a set of keys and a map and the man explained a few things to Harry which I couldn't understand for shit, and then he offered me a hand to help me board.

I was about to politely accept but Harry quickly stepped up to the dock too, offering me a hand on the other side. I shot him a look and he returned with a slight glare and I sighed before accepting his help and smiling politely at the man.

Harry helped me on the boat and undid the robe as I got comfortable on the couch area by the back. Harry put his glasses on his nose and leaned down to shortly give me a kiss before he started up the boat.

I held onto the side of it as it rocked a little on the water and he then steered it out of the shallows and into the open water. The little droplets of water splashed on me and cooled me in the scorching heat as Harry set out to an area of water with lots of other little boats nearby.

It wasn't far at all and about ten minutes later, he killed the engine and dropped a little anchor to keep us steady.

He abandoned the wheel and smirked while turning around to face me, plopping down on the couch too. His hand found my thigh as he leaned in for a small kiss, "You okay? This a good spot?"

I smiled and nodded, "Yeah. Is it like – safe?" My hand was still around the railing as the boat rocked a little on the waves and Harry nodded, "It definitely is."

I saw the harbour in the distance and nibbled my lip while nodding, "Okay. Do you want to swim?"

"Yeah." Harry smiled, "Are you coming with me?"

I exhaled a breath, "Maybe I'll sit on the edge for a bit and dip my feet in." There was a small platform right by the water for us to get on and off the boat, so I decided to just sit there and watch Harry as he enjoyed himself in the water.

We both pulled our clothes off and it wasn't long until his hands were back on my hips and his mouth on my neck. I struggled to get the dress off fully while giggling, "Harry, come on."

"I'm obsessed." He murmured into my neck, "So obsessed. Should be a crime to be this god damn beautiful." He praised and then pulled back with a sigh and a lazy grin, shaking his head to himself before he tore his eyes away and undid the buttons of his shirt. I was left a blushing mess.

I put my hair up in a clip and Harry handed me a hand again as I carefully moved towards the little platform.

"Are you going to jump?" I asked while holding my hand above my brows to shield myself from the harsh sun and Harry stood at the deck, smiling down at me, "I'm gonna dive, actually."