32. (*)

Genevieve.

"Are you ready to watch?"

I smiled as I pressed the phone to my ear, hardly having taken off my shoes and put my hair up as I got to my apartment, "Harry... you dropped me off like eight minutes ago." I giggled.

He breathed out a laugh into the phone and I heard a door closing on the other side of the line, "I know. 'M just excited to watch the documentary."

"Well," I yawned, "I was going to take a shower and maybe order in some food first."

"Yeah? You hungry?"

"Mhm. It's like... three in the afternoon almost and we haven't eaten. I'm surprised they didn't have you pay more at the hotel."

"Might've given them a tip for letting us use the room a little longer than policy says." He coyly spoke and I bit my lip to hide my smile, "Aha, so you bribed them? With your enormous piles of money?" I teased.

Harry sputtered out a laugh, "I didn't. Always thinking the worst of me, aren't you?"

I giggled into the phone and yawned again, "Hey, do you mind calling back later? I really need to shower."

"Yeah, you stinky." Harry teased and I gasped out in fake insult, "How dare you."

He laughed again as I walked into the bathroom, using my free hand to open up some cabinets and attempt to zip down my dress. I looked at myself in the mirror, seeing me fresh and bare-faced after my night with Harry. The post-four-orgasm glow gave me a rosy flush of health and sex and I looked overall just... alive. Especially for someone riding on a few hours of sleep next to a snoring giant.

"Stay on the phone while you shower? Don't have to say anything, just want the background noise of your little hums as you sing songs under your breath."

My lip twitched up in a smile, "I don't do that." I denied and Harry chuckled, "You sure do, sunny. But it's cute, don't worry."

"So staying on the phone while I shower... that'll be one hell of a phone bill."

"Ah, not to worry. Me and my enormous piles of money have got it covered."

I sputtered out a laugh and shook my head to myself, "Okay, hold on, 'm going to undress."

"Should we make this a videochat?" Harry's voice took a flirty tone and I rolled my eyes to myself with a grin, "Think you've seen enough of me for a lifetime." I put my phone down on speaker as I began using both hands to undress.

Harry chuckled softly, "Nope, never enough."

I didn't say anything while I put my phone on full volume on the sink while turning on the shower. A soft yelp made its way out of my throat when putting my hand under the cold stream to check the temperature.

"Everything okay?" Harry checked and I hummed, "Yeah, just cold."

We were silent while I waited for the water to heat up and finally it felt warm enough to step under the stream. I sighed out in bliss as the hot water cascaded down my body and wetted my hair.

"Can you still hear me?"

I huffed out a chuckle, "Barely." I admitted, hearing Harry only faintly over the loud stream hitting the tub.

"What'cha doing?"

"Showering." I snickered and Harry laughed along, "No, like, explain the steps to me."

I arched up an eyebrow, shaking my head to myself, "Uh, I'm taking my shampoo."

"The like grapefruit smelling one?"