22. (*)

Ok this particular chapter was my inspo for this whole entire book!!! I had this bit in my head one day and created all of Earned It around it hahahah.

Excited to finally share it xx

_________________________

Genevieve.

Cursing was something I didn't do often. Especially not in the name of god, but now there was just nothing else for me to say.

Oh my god.

Harry, Blair and I had finished about an hour ago. Once Blair untied me from the bed and left me without proper aftercare – as always – I waddled to my room with a hazy mind. I was still drunk on my orgasm from earlier, more powerful than anything I had experienced lately. Definitely far more powerful than anything I had ever experienced with Blair.

Taking off my underwear properly, I had decided on a quick shower to wash the shameful sweat off of me and gave myself another orgasm with my fingers, just thinking of Harry hovering over me like that. It didn't take much, to be honest, I still was absolutely horny after that.

Pecs shining in a sheen layer of sweat, abs contracting with each deep thrust of his hips, jolting me up on the mattress and hitting me deep until I climaxed hard. Just the look in his eyes was enough to make me shudder, so... animalistic and feral. It was like something had just snapped in him and he didn't give a shit anymore. His biceps had flexed deliciously, mostly so when he spanked Blair and I could literally feel it as she jolted her hips into me at that.

I had been clenching my legs together ever since he tied me to the bed, it worsened when he told Blair he didn't want to be blindfolded, and it worsened even more when I saw him taking that strap-on past his lips and into his mouth to suck on it.

This man had me in a complete chokehold and I was so weak when it came to him. I was basking in goosebumps though from that incredible orgasm. It just felt like he was fucking me while Blair was kind of in the way. I almost forgot she was there if it wasn't for her partly deafening me by moaning so loud.

It was clear that afterwards, she wasn't too happy with Harry. Even while I was in my room, I could kind of hear them arguing. Harry didn't get much free reign in bed with her, so when he shoved her down and took control, I was sure that was something that happened once in a blue moon. Something that Blair allowed to happen once in a blue moon. From her body language and her moans, I could tell she too experienced a great orgasm but that didn't matter to her. What mattered was control, and she lost it tonight.

After that short shower, Blair came up to my room and asked if I wanted to sleep in her bed tonight. With a shirt on that covered my ass, I padded behind her into the room. I was free of make-up, my hair in a loose braid and every bit of sex rinsed off of me. Harry was still in the bathroom and came out just as I crawled in the bed. My knee was popped up already, my ass out a little bit as I stared at him.

His cheeks flushed at the sight of me and he quickly looked away, in shame or embarrassment or just sheer regret. I wasn't sure, but I knew that I didn't regret a single thing. Harry and I hadn't been in this dynamic before, where all barriers just kind of... disappeared. How I saw him in bed earlier, was nothing like I was used from him. That dominance, that hunger... I hadn't seen it between him and Blair before and I didn't think he had it in him.

I knew he was curious when he asked me those particular questions on the beach in Monaco, but thinking and doing it were two very different things. It was clear he was conflicted just by how he acted right now, back to that shy self.

No words were spoken when the three of us got into bed. Blair asked me softly if I could spoon her and I did – with little enthusiasm – for all of fifteen minutes before she complained about my arm digging into her side. I rolled on my other side at that, my back to her. Blair was in the middle, Harry on the other side like each time we had slept together in this bed, the three of us.