One Night Stand

Requilla POV

A month had went by since the last time I saw that man at the club and just thinking about him still makes my vagina tingle. I told Yas about that night, knowing that I couldn't hide anything from her and to say she was in shock was an understatement. She literally pause for a few minutes before screaming so loud I thought my ears were going to burst.

I gave her every single details of what happened, and she still couldn't believe it.

I haven't had sex since, not because I didn't want to but in a weird way it didn't feel right. I just didn't feel arouse with anyone else.

It was one of those days when both Yas and I was off from work and we were just chilling at my house.

Yas was going on about her deadbeat boyfriend that wasn't good enough for her. I mean the guy was a complete bum. He doesn't do nothing for her otherwise from cheating. I don't know what she sees in him, but I've learnt my lesson to keep my mouth shut until she can actually see it for herself.

"He's sorry this time Ree," she sighed. I kiss my teeth, rolling my eyes knowing damn well he wasn't, but I didn't say anything because she won't listen.

"He's nothing but a lying cheating scum- ", I scurried into the bathroom, throwing up all I ate this morning. I flush the toilet before brushing my teeth, and head back into the living room. 

"Are you sure you're not pregnant Ree, you've been throwing up a lot lately", She look at me eyebrow raised. I shook my head, "don't be ridiculous Yas".

"When was the last time you saw your period?". I paled but try not to worry. I mean I have irregular periods so I was never too sure when exactly my period would show up. But looking back, this had been the longest I went without it.

"Did you guys use a condom?" Yas asked once again. I thought about it for a while, and then stiffen."Bomboclaat!!!"

(Fuck)" I scream, "no, we did not," I started freaking out.

"Okay, okay calm down, let's not jump to a conclusion yet. We will go get some pregnancy test and find out if it's that for sure," Yas said while picking up her keys.

We head into the car and went to the nearest store. We pick up a few pregnancy tests, and then I went into the candy aisle because I was craving something sweet. While trying to reach the top of the shelf but failing, a hand reach over my head and took it down for me. I turn around to say thank you, but the words got stuck in my throat.

Standing in front of me was no other than that fine chocolate man who rocked my world and made my vagina sing. Even though I never saw his face properly, I could never forget those eyes. Those grey deadly eyes that have planted themselves in my mind and had become the reason for my wet dreams.

I gaze up at him "Uhm thank you," I said, taking the candy from his hand. He continues looking at me, roaming his eyes all over me and then smile. Damn, he was even sexier with his deep dimples on both sides. I just stood there looking at him in awe. 

He was about to say something when Yas came walking down the aisle shouting, "hurry up, you need to take these tests" and I felt my throat close up. I stood there in silence not knowing what to say when she stops in front of me, shaking the boxes, and then looks up at my terrified face. That's when she realizes that someone was there. As she was about to greet him, I pulled her away, feeling awkward, saying a quick goodbye.

The drive back to the house was silent. I didn't know what to think or what he must be thinking. I was brought back to reality when I realize we were park at my house. Yas turns to me, "was that him?" I could only nod and got out of the car. "Well damn, he's a nice piece of ass, you're one lucky bitch", I laugh, knowing she was right but also knowing we won't ever meet again. Because I am not pregnant.

We went inside, and I went straight into the bathroom to take the test. I did what I was supposed to, and we waited. "Can you check it please, I'm scared?" She nodded before looking down at the three sticks, and then at me with a lot of emotions passing through her eyes.

"Wh- what did it say?", I stuttered out, my heartbeat speeding up rapidly. She turns the sticks to me, not being able to form no words. I look at the sticks and gasp.