The Storm

Jadeen POV

I skid to a stop in my driveway, throw open the door and rush into the house. "A weh the bomboclaat gwan"

"What the fuck happen?", I yelled, bursting through the door. All my guards stop what they were doing and stared at me, fearful. But no one answered.

"I said wha-, I was cut off by Ty walking into the room with a look of distraught on his face and I knew what he said was true.

"Ty, yo tell me say a joke"

"Ty c'mon please tell me that you're joking", I pleaded.

"He shot Chris and Rodney, man and he took Ree." I watch as he wipes away a tear that escape his eyes. I was at a loss for words. My mind went blank as I felt my body shutting down on me.

He took my baby; he broke into my house, shot my family, and took my baby. He took my fucking baby.

The anger was coursing through my veins. The desire for blood was growing stronger. I'm going to kill him. I'm going to hunt him down and kill him.

I lost it.

Everything I could get my hands on was thrown and broken. The ground was littered with broken glass. The walls were punctured with punch holes and doors were cracked and rip from their hinges. But I wasn't satisfied. I won't be satisfied until I have my hand around his neck, as he gasp for air.

"How the fuck did this happen?", I asked calmly, looking around the room as I watch each and every one of them paled. The air was thick with tension. I could feel the fear flowing off them in waves.

"I said," clenching my fist. "How the fuck this happen?", I exploded as they jump. "How the fuck was he able to get past?" No answer.

"All of you better pray Chris and Rodney make it." I glared as my body tremble with rage.

"Get to finding where the bastard is and who is working with him and I want answer within the next hour or all of you, are dead", I retreat into my office. I was riled up. My body felt hot and stiff. I needed to hurt someone; Zaric to be exact.

I grip the first bottle I see, turning it to my head. I just wanted to take my mind off the pain in my chest. My baby was gone. I promised myself that I would always protect her, but I've done the exact opposite. I slid down on the floor, holding my heart as I cried. I've never cried so hard in my life, but the thought of losing my brothers, my child, and Requilla was driving me insane. It was too much for me.

The bottle was half-empty, but I didn't feel intoxicated nor did I feel the pain numbing; instead, I felt like I was on the verge of depression. My chest ached like crazy and my head started to hurt. It felt like I was going mad. The pain was becoming unbearable and I just want it to end. I try to get up but grimace as the headache became stronger. My body felt weak and dehydrated. I try to move but my body refuse to corporate.

I didn't know how much time had passed while I sat on the floor staring into nothingness. I barely acknowledge when the door swung open or who sat beside me, until they cleared their throat.

"Rodney and Chris are going to be fine", Ty stated.

I felt my shoulder relax. That's some good news. But I wasn't exactly okay. Requilla is still out there with that deranged ex of hers. He could be hurting her right now and I'm completely powerless. My chest ache as my mind wanders

"We will find her", Ty stated firmly pulling me from my dark thoughts . "And when we do, that scumbag and whosoever is working with him will die a painfully death." I nodded my head as I try to think about how we going to approach this. I have to figure our next step as soon as possible.