Please

We arrive at the warehouse and park off the side of the road and waited for my men that was already station on the roof, to give the signal for us to approach. I light up my weed to help me cool down as I waited since I was getting anxious and trying not go in, gun blazing.

The night around us was dark and quiet. The only thing that was heard was the sound of crickets. The sky was clear and the moon glared down at us.

I finished the rest of my weed as I got the signal to go in. I nodded to Ty, Chris and Rodney to follow as I approach the door of the warehouse. The men that Zaric had guarding the warehouse were easily killed. Their bodies no where insight. Pathetic.

The closer I got to the door- the louder the cries of Requilla became. I also could hear those motherfuckers laughing.

I couldn't hold it anymore and I kick off the door. All laughing seize as they turn and look at me.

I stood at the entrance of the door glaring. They all stood frozen and I chuckle, bunch of pussies.

"What the fuck are you doing? Shoot him", Zaric roared and I smiled not at all scared. I could feel the anger pumping through my veins. I felt high. I don't know if it's due to the weed or it's due to the fact that I was craving blood. It's probably both but whatever it was, I'm going to relish into it.

I took my time to look at Requilla making sure she was okay. I could see the relief flooding in her eyes. Once I saw that she wasn't hurt I then turn my attention back to these fuckers.

"Wha- what are you doing here baby?" Alisha squeaked, still surprise. I growled clenching my fist, trying to control myself from attacking, just a while longer I thought. I could see some of my men in the shadows creeping up on them.

"They were lovers", Requilla announced as Alisha paled and I cock my head to the side, waiting for her to carry on. "He is the man that she had the affair with while you and her was together. They force me into saying what I did in that video".

"I already know love and I got the hints you sent me," I smiled at her as she smiled back.

"What hints?"Alisha asked puzzled, as Zaric glared at Requilla.

"The video that you guys made her do. I knew you was behind this all along. I just had to use your obsession with me, so you could lead me right to her," I chuckled, as did my mens.

"I'm going to enjoy making you all pay", I grin, nodding my head, giving my men the signal and all hell break lose.

I pull out my knife and throw it hitting my target in the center of his forehead. I duck as I saw a hand coming at me on my left and slam my fist into his stomach and then pummel my fist into his nose until I felt it crack before snapping his neck. I went on to my next target slicing his throat quickly before going for Zaric. I wanted his blood more than an anything.

Body was dropping all over, luckily it was more of Zaric's men, than mine. I pull out my gun, shooting one of Zaric's men in the head that was sneaking up on Rodney. He turn to me and nodded before going back into the fight. I then proceed to head to Zaric.

"Jadeen!!!", I stilled, hearing Requilla screamed, pain filled her voice. I turn my attention to her and saw Alisha with a knife around her neck. She look deranged as she glared at me.

"You were suppose to love me", she cried out.

"I did everything for you. I was the one that made you into who you are and this how you repay me?"

I slowly took a step closer.

"Don't you dare fucking move." She growled and I halt.

"I love you. And I know you love me" she chuckled, her eyes filled with madness.

"She's just getting in the way of us being together. But I can fix that. I just have to remove her permanently." A grin stretching across her face.

Before I could react. Alisha plunged the knife into Requilla's neck. My mind went completely blank as I watch Requilla fall to the ground and Alisha stood over her with a bloody knife. Everything seems to stop around me, the killing, the screams, everything. It felt silent and cold.

I didn't think twice before shooting her in her knees and rush towards Requilla. I knelt down beside her, putting pressure on her wound trying to lessen the bleeding, but there was too much blood. No, no , no this can't be happening. I can't lose her.

I felt Requilla's hand touch my face bringing my attention to her face. She smiled up at me sadly, as if she had came to terms with her wounds. I felt my eyes burn with tears. "I love you so much Jadeen. If the baby makes it, ensure you let him know that mommy loves him very much." Requilla choked up, before coughing up blood.

"Get the car" I shouted.

"Me Naa tell him that, because uh ago be here to tell him"

"I won't tell him, because you're going to be here to tell him" I grip her hand that was holding my face.

Requilla gave me one more look filled with love before her body went limp in my hands. No. No. No

"Baby?", I cried. No response. This can't be happening. "Requilla" I scream as tear wash down my face. "Please open your eyes baby, please" I beg.

"Where the fuck is the car?", I shout as I took her up still putting pressure on her wound.

I put her in the car slowly not wanting to cause her any more harm and we sped off to the hospital. It didn't take long before I was rushing her into the hospital, barking orders at everyone.

My heart was beating frantically in my chest as if it was going to explode any seconds. I was pacing up and down in the waiting area as they work on the stab wound. I can't lose her, I just can't. Please let them be okay I begged to who's ever listening ip above. Please.

If anything to happen to them, I will burn this whole building down. I could feel my anger rising as I think about how I'm going to kill Alisha and Zaric. I'm going to rip their skin off and throw them in a box of needles as I listen to their screams.

"Mr. Sharpe?", I was snapped out of my thoughts and I growled.

I look up to see the doctor standing in front of my with a look of sorrow on his face. "I'm sorry." He spoke up, pain lacing his voice.

No. No this can't be. Please tell him this isn't what I think it is.

"I'm sorry for your loss. We tried everything we can but she lost a great amount of blood. Her body was too weak to pull through."

I felt as if my heart was brutally ripped out of my chest. My knees began to shake before it buckle unable to keep me standing. I fell on my knees as a painful scream erupt from my throat. It burns but I couldn't stop screaming. Requilla please wake up. Please. She can't be dead. They can't be fucking dead.

Please.