Pregnant??

Jadeen POV

I'm Pregnant and you're the father. That's the only thing that was echoing in my head.

My day began as it normally does. I got up, had a quick workout, and then went to work. Ignore the flirty looks and walk into my office. Respond to emails and other work-related documents. After a while of doing that I was then interrupted by my secretary stating there's was a woman by the name of Requilla wanting to see me. I couldn't believe that it was her until she stepped into my office looking so beautiful. She was looking nice in a skirt, and I wonder if she had on any panties. I was getting hard just thinking about bending her over my desk. And when she rub her thighs together, I know she was thinking about me taking her as well.

However I was startled when she announced that she was pregnant. I couldn't even speak, so I got up to breathe and clear my head.

"How are you sure it's mine?", I turned back to her. She looks up at me, eyes welling up with tears, and my heart hurt a little, but I couldn't let it get to me.

"How are you sure it's mine?", I ask more firmly, and her mouth open and close. I cackle darkly.

"I thought you were different", I approached her slowly. "I thought you didn't know who I am, and if you find out who I was, you wouldn't want me for my money, but I guess I was wrong. You're just like these others sluts that try to get with a successful businessman and tie them down by claiming that they're pregnant and it's theirs", I sneered at her disdain present in my voice.

Smack! her hand connected with my cheek, and it hurt like a bitch. "You little inconsiderate fucking moron. I didn't know who you were, and I don't want you for your damn money. I have my own. I didn't even want to tell you, but my Best friend forces me to", she yelled, and I'm ashamed to say that I was aroused.

The things I would do to her right now for being disrespectful, I would love to punish her and have her begging for release.

Smack! I felt again on my other cheek. "Ouch, stopping hitting me, woman", I back away from her.

She glared up at me. "Ya listen to me, you stupid fuck? Me nu want nutin fi do with Yuh or your money. Me only wanted to mek Yuh know say, Yuh have a child on the way"

(Are you even listening to me, you stupid fuck. I don't want anything to do with you or your money. I only wanted you to know that you have a child on the way)," she sneered, and turned, walking towards the door but before she could grasp the handle, I clasp her hand, pulling her back.

"Sit down," I ordered. "Who the fu-. "I said, sit down" I cutting her off, my voice more demanding.

She sat down without another word but still pissed, and I sighed, walking around to sit in my chair, losing my tie around my neck.

I think back to that night, recalling every single detail that I could remember. Everything was a still a bit hazy but every now and then a memory would pop up in my head. That's when it hit me. I did go raw.

"Fanculo", I slam my hand on my desk, making her jump. The timing of the pregnancy was right, and there's a possibility that I actually could be the father.

"Are you going to keep it," I asked, trying to hide the desperation in my voice. She looks at me but didn't say anything. Her face was rid of any emotions.

"Please keep it, I would help you with everything, and when you give birth, I would take him or her, and you won't be tied down", I begged.

Me begging, it was surprising. She scoffs and looks at me, "of course I'm going to keep the baby, and as I said before, I don't want your money. I just wanted to let you know". I breathe a sigh of relief and smiled like an actual smile.

"Please leave your number and your address. I would like to discuss this more with you at your home," I stated, pushing a pen and paper towards her. She looks at me before a small smile crept across her lips and then wrote it down. She stands up and was about to exit when I called out to her.

"I'm sorry, I was acting like a fool before, I hope you forgive me", she turned and smile, and I felt my heart stop. "Oh, and Requilla, she stops once more. "You look beautiful". She blushed and exit quickly.