It All Started With A One Night Stand

Requilla POV

Marriage. I always thought it was toxic union that gave people false hope and happiness, more like a bondage than a bond. But when I look down at Jadeen, the man that I love with my heart, body and soul, all the negative thoughts about marriage fade away and along came with hope, love, security and happiness.

After I said yes, we dance a little before we head home. I can't wait to get off my clothes and be under him or on top of him, which ever I just needed him inside of me. I look down on my hand as the diamond glisten. It felt heavy; heavy with love as I smiled down at it.

"Thank you", I turn to him as he smiled back to me with so much love and adoration in his eyes.

"Thank you for loving me, for showing what real love is like. Thank you for allowing me to love you", I felt myself tear up a little as he reach over squeezing my hand in a loving manner.

We arrive at the house and as soon as we were inside I took a hold of his hand. It was time to play.

I lead him into our room and lock the door. Turning around I push him on the bed as I stood before him and slowly slid my dress off my body as it falls in a heap at my feet, giving him a full view of my lingerie. He gulps, gripping his knee trying to keep control.

The music starts to play and I slowly began to move my body. I wanted to recreate our first night we met. I continue to dance for him before getting down on my  knees and crawl slowly towards him, spreading his legs apart, I sat between his legs, looking up at him.

"Take me sir", I whispered breathlessly. He got up taking off his shirt and held on to my waist. He pulled me up and we stood looking into each other eyes and felt warmth spread throughout my chest.

He lifts his hand and stroke my cheekbones. He brings my face towards him and brush his lips softly against my lips. I let out a low moan as he kiss me. I felt all the tension release from my body and I melt against him.

Suddenly his lips leave mine and I whimpered as he chuckles lowly before I felt them on the center of my forehead. He then traces it down the ridge of my nose and then placing wet kissing around my mouth. I was relishing in this wonder feeling. I had never felt anything like this before. Every time with it, it's like new feelings flows through my body.

He places me on the bed slowly before unclasping my bra, allowing breast to feel free from their constraints and he groan before attaching his lips to them as I arch my back needing to feel him close. His tongue did wonders to my nipples while his other hand encloses around my neck squeezing it slightly. He moves on to another nipple doing the same. He took off the lingerie leaving me bare as his eyes slowly roam over me.

"So beautiful and all mine" and I felt my stomach did a clench. He lowers his head and lick down my stomach as I giggle feeling it tickle. He looks up at me smiling before kissing between my thighs and I open my legs wider to give him better access.

He kisses my pussy lips before devouring me, barely given me any time to react. He licks, suck and nibble as my moan got louder by the minute and pushing his face closer. He then pushes his tongue inside of me and felt my body shake. I knew I was about to cum. I could feel as my body tingle and my legs began to feel weak but before I could release, he stops and cried out.

"Not yet love, I want to feel you first". I lick my lips in anticipation, can't wait to feel him filling me up again.

He took of the rest of his clothing and place his dick on my vagina, rubbing it against it slowly before pushing inside of me. "Fuck", we both moan out. He slowly pulls back out before sliding back into my heat and cried out.

It felt amazing. "Please don't stop", I moan pulling him closing, wanting him to go even deeper and he did. With every deep long stroke, I cried out his name as he grunted. It felt different, it felt as if our body was connecting on another level. We were making love.

"Faster", I moan out gripping the sheet as he speeds up. He slid out before slamming back into me and I l screamed "fuck, fuck too deep too deep", he looks down at me before laughing. I glared up at him and he raise his eyebrows before gripping my neck.

"Who". He slides out "The". He slides in "Fuck". He slides back out "Are you glaring at", he slams back into me and I arch my back. I felt tears flowing from my eyes at how good it felt. "Not you Sir", I manage to moan out. He was messing with my head. I felt as if my soul was being pulled from my body.

"On all fours now", he grunted and I did what I was told, my legs shaking. He didn't give me any time to prepared before he rammed his dick into me eliciting a scream from my throat. He grips both of my hand behind my back and start to fuck me roughly.

I could feel him everywhere. This is what I want, this is what I needed. I felt my stomach tighten with the familiar sensation of an impending orgasm. He angles his dick inside of me and touch something that made me felt apart with his name falling off my lips. As I came down from my high, I turn to see he stroking his dick and smiling at me

"On your knees", he demanded and once again I did what I was told. I look up at him dazzlingly and he push his dick on my lips. I didn't think twice before I open my mouth. I lick, suck and deep throat his dick while my hands work on the part that I couldn't fit. It didn't take long before he forces his dick down my throat and release, forcing me to swallow everything. I look up at him as he smirks down at me. I was too tired to move so he lay me down on the bed and wipe me up before laying with me.

As I lay in his arms listening to his heart beat, I know this is where I belong. There's no place I rather be than with this man and I will love him forever.

"I love you my soon to be wife Requilla Sharpe", he pulled me close as I giggle "and I love you too my soon to be husband Jadeen Sharpe".

The End