I'm Not The One

Jadeen POV

It's been a month since I been back to the club, not because I didn't want to; God knows I wanted to. As the days goes by, a memory would of that night would pop up.

I wanted to see her again, to feel her again. I missed how she felt against me, the sound she made when I was deep inside her, the way she called me sir. I miss the taste of her lips and her pussy juice on my lips.

However, I was extremely busy. The next day, I travelled out of the country to attend to business regarding my upcoming new software. I had just returned and was bored at home, so I decided to go grocery shopping since I was running low on food. I got dress in a simple sweatpants and a white shirt. I didn't feel like driving today, so I sat in the back and had one of my guards drove.

We arrive at the store and a few follow me inside staying a few feet away, dressed in casual clothing to not bring attention to ourselves. After walking around for a while, filling my trolley with what I need, I step into the aisle with the candy and saw a shordii struggling trying to reach for some chocolate; my favorite chocolate, which was snickers. Just looking at her body, she reminds me of her, but I brush it off and went to help. She turns around to thank me, and we both froze. I couldn't believe I was seeing her again.

I took my time looking at her from head to toe, memorizing her beauty and letting it to remain in my mind.

I snap out of the trance I was in and was about to speak when we were interrupted by a girl, who I was guessing was her friend- waving a pregnancy test in front of her, and I saw the colors drain from her face. I look between her and the pregnancy test with a confused look on my face. Did she have a boyfriend? Before I could ask about it, she dragged her friend away and saying a quick bye. I was left  standing there, staring at her as she disappears through the doors.

I shook my head, brushing it aside and ignoring it. I may have been a little hurt, but that's life. It's her business if she had a boyfriend. I pick up snickers, paid for my groceries and head home. Despite my best efforts to push her to the back of my mind, I couldn't shake the feeling that I was forgetting something.

The Next Day

"Good morning mama", I kissed her cheek and take a seat at the table. "How are you son?" she smiled at me. "I'm fine mama just working a lot". I took a sip of my coffee and grimace knowing what was about to come. "When Yaa go find one woman to love and start a family with, me a get old enu, I want grandkids"

(When are you going to find a woman to love again and start a family. You already know I'm getting old, and I want my grandkids)," she narrowed her eyes at me.

She has been pushing me to get a wife and start a family because I do nothing but work. But she doesn't seem to understand that I can't just go back into the dating world as yet. I'm still healing from that witch. I mean, she was my first and only love.

How can she even do me like that. I gave her everything I had to offer, and she still wasn't satisfied. I was busy a lot sometimes, yes, but it was to only to give her the life she deserves.

"Are you evening listening to me Jadeen? you should- my phone rings cutting her off, thank God I sigh, I love mama, but she needs to understand that I'm not ready.

"Sharpe speaking," I answered; it was my secretary. "Sir we have a problem," she grumbled. "What kind of problem?" I asked, narrowing my eyes. "Well," she pauses. "It's Mr. Pinnock". Just by hearing that bastard name, I already know what's wrong. "I'll be there in the next five minutes," I hang up. I turn to mama, giving her a goodbye kiss, and head to my car.

I entered my office, putting away my stuff, and called my secretary to send him in. "Take a seat," I order, my voice coming across deadly. I could hear him take in a short breath, and I smirk.

Mr. Pinnock was a short and stocky man with a beer belly. He's devious, deceitful, and a horrible human being. "Mr. Pinnock, what brings you here?" I inquired despite already knowing what this filthy scumbag wanted.

Since the day my company became number one, he has been seeking to buy it.

"My offer is still on the table on buying your company Mr. Sharpe," he stated, a smug expression taking over his face as he lean back into the chair. I rolled my eyes as my secretary shakes her head. We both were getting sick of going over this.

"It's not for sale, and this is the last time we are discussing this, now if that's all you came here to do, you can go, I have work to do," I dismissed him without another thought.

Pushing back his chair, he got up, "if you don't sell me your company willingly, I'm going to make you do it by force, and I know you don't want me to do that," he threatens. I felt my left eye twitch, and I got up slowly, grabbing my gun from under the table before aiming it at the center of his forehead. He paused looking at the gun then at me, then back at the gun. Sweat forming on his forehead. I could feel the uncertainty flowing off him, and I gave him a sinister smile. I know there was a malicious glint in my eyes. There always was.

"You sure you want to threaten me Mr. Pinnock," I cock my head to side sizing him up. "Uhm, uhm Sir," he stuttered, backing up slowly, and I grin.

"Now you see Mr. Pinnock", I wave the gun playfully. " I haven't had the opportunity to utilize my finest possession in a long time, and my trigger finger is getting rather excited," I chuckle darkly.

"So, I'm only going to say this once and only once, so listen closely". I tap him on his cheek with my gun.

"I'm not, and I'll never sell my company to you or anybody else for that matter, and if you continue pressing me, you'll have a hole in your head before you can even say "help," understand?" I snarled, my anger boiling. He nodded his head quickly as I see the sweating washing his disgusting face. "Now, come from outta mi bomboclaat office before me unload every muma Rhass inna this, inna your brain"

(Now, get the fuck out of my office before I unload all of this in your fucking brain)".

They knew I'm not the one to be fucked with, yet they still do it. He rushed out so fast I thought he broke my door. I laughed, shaking my head. Trying to calm down. Imbecile.

I smiled, innocently as Niole shook her head and walk out. She knew I was no saint; she didn't exactly know anything, but she has her assumptions.