The Letter

Jadeen POV

After checking on Requilla, the doctor had just left. She passed out as a result of a panic attack. I pulled the cover over her and kissed her forehead before I made my way to the office. I didn't want to leave her alone, but I needed to figure out what was going on, and so help me God, when I get my hands on whoever sent that letter, I'm going to blow their brains out. I felt myself becoming agitated, so I took a long breath to relax before entering the office.

"Is she okay?", they all asked at once, concern lacing their voice. I nodded my head taking a seat. "She's fine. She's asleep now", I frowned.

What could that letter have said to cause such an emotional outburst? I picked the letter up off the floor and began to read it. As my eyes glided over each word, I felt myself becoming furious.

I flip the table, scattering everything on the floor. I slam my fist against the wall, over and over again, imagining that it was the face of her ex. I could feel the skin on my knuckles tore and blood flowing from the wounds, but I didn't care. The adrenaline within didn't allow me to feel the pain.

How dare he? How dare he threaten Requilla and my baby? I'm going to fucking kill him. I'm going to rip his organs from his body and push them down his throat.

I took a deep breath running my hands through my hair trying to get a hold of myself but I couldn't. I couldn't calm down. Just thinking about it had my blood boiling and I wanted blood; his blood. I want to see the life draining from his eyes as I strangle him, better yet I want to hear his screams as I pluck his eyes out.

I felt a hand on my shoulder holding me in place, as I struggle to get myself under control. I snap my head up to Rodney and then to the rest of the guys. They all gave me a knowing look, showing me that they read the letter and understand what I'm feeling.

"We'll return tomorrow when you're more stable so we can plan our next steps", Chris speaks up. Even though I wanted to disagree, I knew he was right. I was too angry to think clearly.

"Go be with Requilla, we will deal with this," he gesture around the room. I nodded my head once more before exiting the room.

I showered before getting into bed with Requilla, pulling her close and putting my hand on her stomach, protectively. I whispered, firmly, "I will always protect you both", and with that, I drifted off to sleep.

I woke early, showered and got dress, making sure that Requilla was okay before heading to the office. I enter to see the guys were already there. I took a seat at my desk as they did the same.

"What do we know about this?" I pointed to the letter. "We already know who the person is; Requilla ex", he gave me a pointer look and I nodded my head for him to carry on. "We know what he looks like, we have everything on him. Except where he is or how he got pass security to place the package there", I nodded my head staring off in space trying to think about all the possibilities.

"There is a traitor among us", I stated calmly. "We are going to have to hack everyone's phones, if they are using a burner phone it won't be a problem, I'll deal with it".

It was silent for a while before Ty spoke up, "as you know we read the letter", I grimace but didn't say anything, so he carries on, "we saw the part where it stated she lost a baby an-". He cut hisself off, looking uncomfortable.

I exhale heavily standing up and walk over to my liquor cabinet. I pour a glass of whiskey and throw it back loving the burning sensation as it goes down my throat.

"Her ex was a disgusting good for nothing scumbag that use to hit her", I shake my head trying to keep calm.

"She became pregnant and told him, thinking that he will change but he did not, instead he beat the baby out her", I grip the glass cup tightly.

I can't wait to get my hands on him. I'm going to rip his intestine out of his stomach and hang him with it. I'm going to have him begging for death when I'm finish with him.

"We will get him", Ty said firmly, halting me from my thoughts. I turn around looking at them, seeing both Rodney and Chris nodding in agreement. I could see pain and sympathy flashing through their eyes. They didn't have to say anything else. We all knew that words weren't needed. I'm one hundred percent positive that they will protect Requilla and the baby with their life.

They got up and left as I rest my head on the desk just needing a minute.

I held my head up to the sound of the door opening. In walk, was the woman that I fell in love with.